“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eating her out? Now what? Emotions

Jason S.

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
What are you dreaming of at night ? Do these dreams even top your daydreams ?

I've done it always quite like this to get a solid fvckbuddy and none of them thought I'd have herpes or stuff. :rolleyes: They wondered why ... and that's whatcha want and watcha get.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

intomyown

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2003
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
I would take the beejay but at the end give her the tap and shoot it yourself.
 
Top