Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eating her out? Now what? Emotions

Sowatchasayin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I been seeing this fine lady for about 2 weeks now. I see her every 2 days or so. rapport has been built between us This lady told me about her past (drama) and she was very open, we spoke about sex etc... unlike me, i didnt say much about myself. She told me i was elusive, and i dont say much about me, and that's cool. We hung out a few more times, and last week i took her to my pad, and JUST ATE HER OUT. I did not let her return the favor, and she was very curious why, but i said it was cool and not to worry about it. The question is how emotional can a chick get after getting eatin out, then being ignored a week later? For instance, i ignored her in the gym tonight, and the look on her face was not good. Will she feel used? What should i do. The reason why i ignored her tonite, is that i realized she demands attention from every guy in the gym she can come in contact with. She does have more guy friends and from slim to none women friends

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before i tell you what i think...plz tell me why you didnt let return the favor?! why?!

shouldnt have ignored her. maybe shes emotional, maybe shes not. you find out. every girl is different

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man, seems like maybe she was wondering what was up with you? You had oral with her, she might just want to talk. What are you asking? Why did you say it's cool and stop the sex act? Just wondering what's behind this story.

Sowatchasayin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I build up sexual tension this way by refusing. For me, they always come back for more, and sure then, they can return the favor

Sowatchasayin

Don Juan
Reaction score
But we did speak tonight when i first seen her. she came up to me, and we spoke some then parted our ways. Thats when i then ignored her, noticing all the other guys jocking

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon, that was funny as heck. Just for that , I take back the comment about your parents being brother and sister. Although they still may have been cousins.

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
recent experience has taught me that it might make her get really attached to you. i wouldn't do it again unless i wanted that to happen. i think ignoring her could be too harsh.

btw, i also didn't want anything back from this one. but that's b/c the whole situation just did not really turn me on. it was more like a favor i did for her out of guilt. maybe that's the real case with you, too

A1

Sowatchasayin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i want her to WANT me more...its like i want her to think about what happened and for her to call me out on why i ignored her tonight. I ignored her before and she called me out on it. It brought her closer to me

Jason S.

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol dude, that's exactly what I used to do whenever I wanted a girl to get really into me sexually (Fvckbuddy system). Just lay back and wait till her mind is fvcked up. :D

Sowatchasayin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her mind is jacked up, she has already accused me of stressing her out, and the fact she cant figure me out

Jason S.

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's time to tell her that you don't like the fact that she's demanding too much attention from every guy she has contact with. Tell her that you aren't that easy to get and that a woman has to show some value to have sex with you. Tell her that's because you had it happen in the past with women that weren't worth it and they clinged to you afterwards almost stalker-like. Tell her you don't want this to happen in the future. :D

In case you did the part about the girls beein' litterally addicted to you after sex correctly (it's kinda difficult, because every girl reacts different in this case), she'll for sure thing you are a great lay. The fact that you stated that this fact annoyed you in the past will give it an even deeper link.

Relax and watch the show ....

It might need some adjustments to fit your needs in this situation, but I think you got the point.

Remember .. this makes no sense with anything but a future fvckbuddy. You ****ed already too much with her mind to get a serious LTR and it's far too much effort for a fling.

Last edited:

Sowatchasayin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel if i call her out on it, it would make me seem week to her. A sign of jelousy which is a lack of confidence. She may be trying to make me jelous by demanding attention, and i dont want that to show

Jason S.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, remember that you are supposed to be the one who makes the rules. You aren't complaining about this stuff, you are setting a rule. This shyt or me, plain and simple. You'd come off weak in case you are whining and asking her to stop, but you aren't. You'll most likely leave a bold impression because most guys would be greatful to be with a HB and take this **** all the time from her.

GinuwineXXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like a girl sucking my d!ck then not speaking to me. It's dumb don't pull anything like that again.

If you want a chick to want you more. Give her the best oral sex. Make her *** ten times. ****k her until she cannot walk the next day.

But never do some sh!t you pulled.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what ever you do bro, dont swallow. lol

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I must commend you for not letting her return the favor. I would say by far girls give much more BJ than guys eating a girl out. Shows you have control in the relationship if there is one. But I wouldn't be ignoring her. I would say keep in light contact so she knows there's still a bait for her. Good stuff!

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
smooth move

Sowatchasayin, good move playboy.

I do the same thing the first time to all the ladies and it drives them crazy.
You see, every other looser, AFC guy that they've ever gone out with expects them to return the favour.
But when we don't, it confuses them, builds up anticipation and generally throws them off their game. All of a sudden, we've differentiated ourselves from every other guy.
Now they spend the rest of the day/night thinking about it, telling the story to their girlfriends over and over again - before you know it, its all they are thinking and talking about.
"Why the Fukk did this guy not let me give him a BJ?" they will ask themselves. They are perplexed and the mystery builds up. Their minds are fukked. Especially if they are anything above an 8.

The next time we go out, they will be all over us like a fat kid on a smartie...now we control the relationship.

But from the sounds of things, this girl may be an attention wh*ore (AW). For these kind of girls, you don't want to waste this technique on them. For AW, treat them like the wh*ores that they are and let them return the favor.

-iceH

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, makes them think you probably got herpes down there or something. What guys would NOT want the favorite return unless something is wrong with their ****s. I don't see any legit reason why any guys wouldn't want a ******* after eating some raw fish, care to tell me how any women would think otherwise but you having something on your ****? Or small ****?

Then you ignore her the day after...I'll seriously think you have herpes or something on your ****.