"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Eat monkey Sh*t

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Alright fellas, lately i've been having some trouble with the way i act. But before we get to that, i would like to say that i plan to contribute to this forum wholly, once it is possible. For the time being i'm quite busy and have alot of things going on.

So anyways, back to my problem. Lately i haven't had much enthusiasm about anything, well i've never really been that enthusiastic. Whenever i'm on the phone or internet, i have absolutly no problem coming up with witty comments, in fact, i'm extremely good. But when it's in person with girls i don't talk to much, i loose all my flow and have trouble cracking jokes, starting a good convo, or anything. The thing is, my confidence is fine, i believe in myself as an unstoppable sex-machine. The fact of the matter is, i come across and act alot differant in person with some girls than i do at other times. Everything's whack and i think it could be old habits coming back at me.

Anyone have any ideas to help me out?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Sounds like you just need to get more comfortable with talking to girls in person. The reason you're witty online is that you don't feel stressed there - when you're in person, you feel more pressure (doesn't really make sense, but it happens). Just build up your comfort level with face to face conversation - basically, keep trying. The more you practice, the easier it will become.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I don't think he can do boot camp. Maybe it's just me, but when I was thirteen girls didn't go around giving their numbers to strange guys. Follow? They're young enough to be paranoid about that, and lack the confidence they have when they get older.

You need to just practice talking to more people in person. Since I found this website I've dramatically cut down on the amount of time I spend online, and I've made tons of new friends and acquaintances.
 

Dig the Funk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
If you really wanna take it gradually, it's also easier to become comfortable with people that aren't your direct peers: teachers, adults, pets, etc. You could flirt with your cat. Just a thought.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
You could also start flirting with your mom and dad! ;) just a thought...

Dude, you're so young! I highly doubt that chicks (13? they still called chicks?), ok, girls, that age don't know jack**** about anything. But it doesn't mean you can't practice on them :)

~ivan
 

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
**** I knew lots of people at the age of 12 that were at least doing oral sex.....
 

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
...Um...yeah...that scarred me for life. Thanks, Boricua. :rolleyes:
 

Cogent Ops.

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Chicago
I have a friend who has sex for the first time at age 13. At the time I envied him, but now he has to live knowing that he had sex with a 13 year old girl. :D
 

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
I dunno why its such a big deal. Maybe its just Miami but Im ****ing serious about kids having oral sex at ages 12 to 13, that **** was common (I think it still is) around here. I am thankful that I didn't jump on the bandwagon.... but Im fvcking 17 and this is just plain ridiculous! :(
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top