Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

EASY WOMEN IN EUROPE - WHERE?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just crack me up to no end, thanks for the chuckle, this from some guy from a country that has less GDP than one of the San Francisco Bay Area "villages" as he calls them. bwah. The SF Bay Area population is 7.78 million, just thought I'd bring you up to speed wanna be Euro eastern bloc dude.
you were saying that you are from North Carolina , now you are from San Francisco ?

you have to be persistent with your bullsh1t , that is the key . Not to change it all the time . You look like you are , an old bitter man full of sh1t

But I will indulge you … last time I checked even in the sh1t eastern bloc countries people can afford with no problem to rent or own a house , have what to eat and so on , bang women and so on

I can not say this about San Francisco . Most people barely have enough money to pay the rent and buy food from the grocery store

And the amount of homeless people is scary . Not to mention the amount of incels there

what is on paper is way different than how life is

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Lol go back and read the discussion you misread, soviet bloc peasant. Fracking hilarity defined. North Carolina, man that's rich. Remember who drew first blood studmuffin.

you were saying that you are from North Carolina , now you are from San Francisco ?

you have to be persistent with your bullsh1t , that is the key . Not to change it all the time . You look like you are , an old bitter man full of sh1t

But I will indulge you … last time I checked even in the sh1t eastern bloc countries people can afford with no problem to rent or own a house , have what to eat and so on , bang women and so on

I can not say this about San Francisco . Most people barely have enough money to pay the rent and buy food from the grocery store

And the amount of homeless people is scary . Not to mention the amount of incels there

what is on paper is way different than how life is

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol go back and read the discussion you misread, peasant.
ahahahaha

when is the last time you got laid ? You dreams and your Palms do not count

how you put the problem is exactly like a an angry and bitter incel does

actually by the amount of anger you have when you are KJ-ing my best bet is that you do not even get an erection anymore. And that makes you even angrier

the future is now old man

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Keep posting you're entertaining as it gets, you amuse me. C'mon man do not deprive us of your wisdom.

ahahahaha

when is the last time you got laid ? You dreams and your Palms do not count

how you put the problem is exactly like a an angry and bitter incel does

actually by the amount of anger you have when you are KJ-ing my best bet is that you do not even get an erection anymore. And that makes you even angrier

the future is now old man

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep posting you're entertaining as it gets, you amuse me. C'mon man do not deprive us of your wisdom.
you are nothing more than an incel

look at what and how you write . So much sadness and bitterness

you claim that you date Eastern European women but then you use words like “ peasant” , “poor” to describe people from there . This just betrays that they either scam you ( as any smart woman would do to a guy like you ) either just ignore you . A lot of anger for no reason
there

not even other men like you so you come to forum like this and kj to feel good about yourself

growing old and bitter is sad , but can be undone with a strong will … but for you it is a bit too late . Just too much dark energy . You can not teach an old dog new tricks as they say

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Thank you!

I needed a good laugh this morning. And thank you for following my instructions. Like a good son of Cold War parents you epitomize Soviet thinking: blindly follow the instructions of your superiors. It’s why you and your former Soviet masters got spanked repeatedly in any conflict - lack of original thought. The cliché is so delicious!

A couple of facts for you:

1. I’ve never claimed to date EE women here - EVER.
2. Look at your comment approval ratios, compare them to mine, you’ll see that my comments are appreciated by many men here.

It’s also tiring to have to correct your assertions repeatedly you cannot seem to get anything factually correct.

You’re so focused on trying to assert yourself you’re making your lack of any sophistication at all apparent. You’re a caricature of a bitter wanna be Euro, which you aren’t little eastern bloc boy.

But please keep posting, it’s a great source of amusement for the rest of us monkey boy.

you are nothing more than an incel

look at what and how you write . So much sadness and bitterness

you claim that you date Eastern European women but then you use words like “ peasant” , “poor” to describe people from there . This just betrays that they either scam you ( as any smart woman would do to a guy like you ) either just ignore you . A lot of anger for no reason
there

not even other men like you so you come to forum like this and kj to feel good about yourself

growing old and bitter is sad , but can be undone with a strong will … but for you it is a bit too late . Just too much dark energy . You can not teach an old dog new tricks as they say.

Last edited: