Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

EASY WOMEN IN EUROPE - WHERE?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naah. For me all links work except the 2nd one which is BBC page, and that thing is blocked over here, have to use VPN. Which meeeaaans, your country is blocking some of this content. Time for a VPN, brother.
It's not the main links that are broken but the secondary links inside of the articles, like d-intl.com.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the links in your post work, but the rape capital site you link to sources to a broken page at Brå and the d-intl links are also broken. Then when you compare rape stats internationally (and in the same country but different time periods) you have to check that the reporter has checked what each country classifies as rape and whether they treat repeated instances as separate cases or the same case. You also have to factor in the culture of the country around rape reporting, prosecuting and convicting.... or do you really think the amount of rape is 24,8 times higher in Norway than Serbia? The jihadwatch links are either broken or end in secondary sources (bt.dk) that dont link to the official statistics they speak of... Same thing with the bbc link, if the stats SVT used are available then where are they?

The SR site in swedish that breitbart links to explains that the men thought their friends were still in there. That's because it wasnt only a housing for ukrainian refugees (but has now been converted to be), which breitbart "forgot" to mention. And quite different from the incident being about "stalked, sexually harassed and intimidated" as summit claimed...

That doesn't mean everything you linked to is completely wrong, of course. We all know there is a problematic trend (which is one reason why i didnt vote for the left wing coalition). But when so many links are broken, or dont link to the data they claim to talk about, or leave out information... it's sloppy statistics.

As for SD, 7% of their representatives have been prosecuted for a crime... id be careful with those glass houses.
As for the sites I just took the first best I could find in the search engine results. It doesn't matter.

I could have posted a ton more and other referring sites about these issues Sweden have. So trying to talk about these specific links itself to trying degrade them is a pointless futile attempt.

Just keep ignoring what everyone else can obviously see very clearly, but hey you're not the only only sticking your head in the sand and hope it just goes away. That is what most Swedes do.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for the sites I just took the first best I could find in the search engine results. It doesn't matter.

I could have posted a tons more referring sites about these issues Sweden have. So trying to talk about these specific links itself to trying degrade them is a pointless futile attempt.

Just keep ignoring what everyone else can obviously see very clearly, but hey you're not the only only sticking your head in the sand and hope it just goes away. That what most Swedes do.
Flinging more broken links, questionable statistics and falsified information works to convince people with as low a regard for facts as yourself, but you cant expect everyone to be like that.

What exactly are you seeing very clearly?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh...

Ignorance is bliss as always....
Youre projecting. You brought up a bunch of links that you ignored to actually read, and then you ignored my reply to them just like you ignored my question now. And since you say im "sticking my head in the sand", you ignored a certain part of my first reply in particular.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FWIW, the right wing party in Sweden recently won because of how fed up people are. Statistics may be what they are but the Swedish voters are clearly fed up.
It's quite embarrassing that the other parties are now using rhetoric and policy suggestions that are closer to the sweden democrats, when years ago they would have accused those policies of being racist/nazist for being closer to SD. They should have been more realistic from the start. But the problem that most voters have with that party isnt criticism of immigration in itself, but with the connections to nazism and racism of an uncomfortable number of their representatives. Going all the way back to their founding (they were founded by neo nazis, including one guy who actually fought for Hitler).

For example, a few days ago one of their representatives stretched out her arm and uttered a neo nazi code phrase on tv after their election result, and Israel's embassy in Sweden refuses to have contact with the sweden democrats.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italian women are some of the easiest women to sleep with when they are on vacation, when you are in Italy they are some of the toughest in the world. Women from Spain are the same way.
I've read a few of your other posts and have to say that I'm quite amused by your incredibly sweeping generalizations. Italian women are the easiest to sleep with when they're on vacation, women from Maryland are surprisingly down to earth, women from Timbuktu are the quickest to give you head if you meet them on a deserted island in the middle of the Pacific. I can just imagine the amount of research and analysis that went into generating those amazing nuggets of information.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read a few of your other posts and have to say that I'm quite amused by your incredibly sweeping generalizations. Italian women are the easiest to sleep with when they're on vacation, women from Maryland are surprisingly down to earth, women from Timbuktu are the quickest to give you head if you meet them on a deserted island in the middle of the Pacific. I can just imagine the amount of research and analysis that went into generating those amazing nuggets of information.
women are women

The main thing that is important is how they are : introverted vs extroverted . Open minded vs traditional . Party animals vs nerdy . Etc etc

I live in Barcelona , a touristic paradise . Guess what , most of the tourists you can mainly find during the day , especially on the beach side of the city

nightlife is not that great . Best time to go on the hunt is from 6 pm till like 12-1 am at the restaurants / bars . When people eat or just have a drink after dinner . That is the night game in Barcelona .

and yes , you can find Italian women who will s8ck you or Italian women who maximum will just talk with you and tease you . Exactly like in Italy

Women being in vacation does not really change how they are that much because rarely they will be alone . Sometimes it might happen , but this is usually due to other things , not necessarily being in vacation mode

it does not really change it because they usually do not come alone , so more or less the same social conditioning that is in her hometown is present also when she is traveling

and also the name of the thread “ where are the easy Women in Europe “ is very cringe . Very sad thread

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For once you aren't shaming men who go out to game haha.

I mean what I say is not absolute, there are exceptions to the rule, it is more 60:40. However, it is based on my experience in hooking up with women and having wings who shared similar sentiments, including those who are from the country or culture the woman herself is from. Could I be entirely wrong? Sure, for all I know I have not been to and gamed in every city on the planet but I draw from the experiences I have had and see if others around me have had similar ones.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For once you aren't shaming men who go out to game haha.

I mean what I say is not absolute, there are exceptions to the rule, it is more 60:40. However, it is based on my experience in hooking up with women and having wings who shared similar sentiments, including those who are from the country or culture the woman herself is from. Could I be entirely wrong? Sure, for all I know I have not been to and gamed in every city on the planet but I draw from the experiences I have had and see if others around me have had similar ones.
people also look for excuses on why they are not successful

like the myth about Italian women being sl8tty outside of Italy and in Italy nuns .

women do not change that much just because they are in vacation . They might be a bit opened to some ideas , but just about this

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people also look for excuses on why they are not successful

like the myth about Italian women being sl8tty outside of Italy and in Italy nuns .

women do not change that much just because they are in vacation . They might be a bit opened to some ideas , but just about this
I strongly disagree with this after years of experience, women break out of their shells more and open up more on vacation while at home they are more closed off due to social circle pressures (in certain societies of which Italian society is one).

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I strongly disagree with this after years of experience, women break out of their shells more and open up more on vacation while at home they are more closed off due to social circle pressures (in certain societies of which Italian society is one).
and with whom do they go in Holliday ? Not with their friends who are socially pressuring them in their home city , and have to live in a shell due to that ?

very rarely women travel alone

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and with whom do they go in Holliday ? Not with their friends who are pressuring them in their home city ?

very rarely women travel alone
let's see

1. Students abroad/Semester abroad
2. With a couple of female friends
3. On a business trip
4. Internship in the summer if they are younger

That's just a few examples, some of the above which I have pulled from.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let's see

1. Students abroad/Semester abroad
2. With a couple of female friends
3. On a business trip
4. Internship in the summer if they are younger

That's just a few examples, some of the above which I have pulled from.
and that couple of female friends , they are not the same persons who keep them on a “leash” when they are in their home country ?

the other reasons happen so early that you can not generalize something

compared to you I live in a touristic Mecca called Barcelona and most tourists just do tourists stuff and rarely you see them in a club or late at night

so the objective for them is not to go abroad and hoe around as you make it sound ( in the majority of cases at least )

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and that couple of female friends , they are not the same persons who keep them on a “leash” when they are in their home country ?

the other reasons happen so early that you can not generalize something

compared to you I live in a touristic Mecca called Barcelona and most tourists just do tourists stuff and rarely you see them in a club or late at night

so the objective for them is not to go abroad and hoe around as you make it sound ( in the majority of cases at least )
No most of the times the friends are partying and having fun with them, it is the society in the home country keeping them on a leash.

I see and meet tourists in daygame and nightgame all the time in Miami. You clearly have a unique experience but most guys will agree that women are wilder, more open, and easier on vacations. You are far more likely to sleep with an Italian girl on vacation while its almost impossible as an outsider in Italy.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this over a facebook comment so he can take pics with girls next to him? I never have any pics with girls on facebook but no one has made such a comment with me. If they did I wont go stir crazy over it.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No most of the times the friends are partying and having fun with them, it is the society in the home country keeping them on a leash.

I see and meet tourists in daygame and nightgame all the time in Miami. You clearly have a unique experience but most guys will agree that women are wilder, more open, and easier on vacations. You are far more likely to sleep with an Italian girl on vacation while its almost impossible as an outsider in Italy.
man , j think that you should stick to your American experience and not bring in your story Europe and talk about Italians, French , Spanish etc

this theory that tourists are easier to bang is just as silly as the theory that women at 30 or 30 and a bit are hitting the wall

And In regards to women hitting the wall , last time when I checked there were hoards of Africans aiming for 50-60 years old white women . And even read some stories about old women going for sex tourism in African countries

there is no wall , just as it is not easier to bang tourists ( unless you do not go to a party place where people just go there to party )

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man , j think that you should stick to your American experience and not bring in your story Europe and talk about Italians, French , Spanish etc

this theory that tourists are easier to bang is just as silly as the theory that women at 30 or 30 and a bit are hitting the wall

And In regards to women hitting the wall , last time when I checked there were hoards of Africans aiming for 50-60 years old white women . And even read some stories about old women going for sex tourism in African countries

there is no wall , just as it is not easier to bang tourists ( unless you do not go to a party place where people just go there to party )
Yeah the European women are an American experience for me bro. I smashed when they were on Holidays here or staying for a certain period of time. As for what I hear about the countries themselves, that comes from a ton of local guys from there sharing their experience.