“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Easy kino, girls & consoles

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
Hey guys, I just thought I'd share an easy kino I came up with the other day.

I had one of my girl friends over at my place yesterday, and she'd played Halo before, so I said we should play Halo2 for a little while. Now she, like most girls, have the problem of getting used to linking together using the move pad and aim pad, so while she had her hands on the control I put mine on top of hers, showing her how to aim and move at the same time. Easy inconspicous kino. Enjoi
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Kourt
Hey guys, I just thought I'd share an easy kino I came up with the other day.

I had one of my girl friends over at my place yesterday, and she'd played Halo before, so I said we should play Halo2 for a little while. Now she, like most girls, have the problem of getting used to linking together using the move pad and aim pad, so while she had her hands on the control I put mine on top of hers, showing her how to aim and move at the same time. Easy inconspicous kino. Enjoi
well only if the girl likes to play games.
i think a lot of people use this on girls to show em who's man.
a common technique of kino, yet understated.

this can be applied in: (pool and Baseball are the best imo cause you can wrap your whole body around theirs.)
Pool
Baseball
painting
Hockey

and just about anything else you can think of that requires hands
 

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
8
Location
USA
Re: Re: Easy kino, girls & consoles

Originally posted by ScrewIt

this can be applied in: (pool and Baseball are the best imo cause you can wrap your whole body around theirs.)
when it comes to wrapping your body around hers, nothing beats golf

mmmmm

and if they're wearing tight jeans for the golf lesson you are a happy man!
 
Top