Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Easy Access to the DJ BIble...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of posts where people have been told to read the DJ Bible. Since this is a compilation of information important for the newer guys to see, perhaps it should have a link like the Chat room now has. That would make it much easier to find and more accessible to refer to from the forums.

maknmovs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree, every keeps on asking for this information, but there's not one spot to find it in, a link would be awesome

------------------
Life is lost in dreaming, and dreaming is lost in becoming (Motto on the Hard Rock Cafe in Cancun, Mexico)

Ive failed over, and over, and over again in my life, and that is why i succeed..-Michael Jordan

"Success requires no explanations; Failure permits no alibis"

Square playaz get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just put it in your signature like this:

------------------
Master Don Juan
Anthony (Lorenzo)
AIM: EnzoOOI
E-mail: Monsterous_popo@greatestgamers.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

“I can imagine, that right now you are feeling a bit like Alice, tumbling down the rabbit hole?…… Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain. But you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there is something wrong with the world. You don’t know what it is. But its there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me.…… Unfortunately no one can be, told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.…… You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes” - Laurence Fishburne

Mr. Cadillac

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just found the invaluable DJ bible for the first time today. It should have a link right off the home page or forum page, saying "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!" It would save a lot of rendundant questions.

Mr. Cadillac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, buried halfway down in the tips section. Hell, I didn't even think to look in the tips. I guess I thought it would be in the archives instead. I just think that considering the number of times newbies like me are referred to it, the DJ bible ranks it's own link. Perhaps a FAQ for the newbies, listing the location of important things and a list of common acroynyms seen on the message boards would quell the storm of repetitive questions deluging the DJ forum.

(Well, "deluging" is perhaps a little strong, but D@MN it sounds powerful, doesn't it?)

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am pretty new and it took me a while to familiarize myself with the board enough to figure out what it is and how to get to it. I agree it should be accessable in a more obvious way.

------------------
Look out for number one and don't step in number two!