Easier for me to talk to hot girls

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been thinking about this lately. I dont know why but I connect alot easier with hotter girls then semi-hot.cute girls. Maybe its because there friendlier in general?

But its easier for me to keep a convo going with a hot girl then it is with a cute one, most of the cute ones i try to talk to have there ***** shield up.

Also no matter what girl I talk to, ive been getting "I dont trust you" with them pointing a finger at me, from all of them, even the hot ass stripper tonight(still got her number). Still not a good sign to me.

What am I doing wrong here and whys it easier me to start a conversation with a hot chick?

Mr. Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there's a big myth that hot girls are *****es, but the reality is that the uglier girls are often the most unfriendly. All the hot girls I met were very nice people (with an inflated ego perhaps but I find that easy to deal with). It comes down to the individual but many ugly girls have countless flaws and issues with their personality.

Sh0t

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen this many times. IME, it's mostly caused by the hot girls being so non-threatened by the guys approach, they have room to be nice.

Do you end up sleeping with these easily approachable hot girls? IF yes, then I would say don't worry about getting an acting award and just stick to your niche.

If no, I would I would suspect it's the reason I listed first.