Earrings on guys

district_line

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had both my ears pierced since high school. I've been wearing the same 10g CBR's the whole time and women never have a problem. Women either love 'em or don't even notice 'em.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CHILDREN! Start acting like Don Juans.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea sure we can talk about why do and why don't but seriously, who the f*ck cares. If you did some basic reading, checked out other people who are succesful with women and have experienced with girls here and there, you would know that looks don't mean sh*t.

I mean, this dude got laid more in his life than everyone of us on this forum combined. Because he's a f*ckin rockstar. It's all about social proof.

My younger cousin is an average looking guy. He seriously isn't anything special if it comes to looks. But, because he is really smooth, girls litteraly fight over him. At 17, he already had a threesome! You think he cares about earrings? Are you f*cking kidding me? He seriously cares more about taking a sh*t than that nonsense, and so should you.

This thread is about guys wearing earrings.. soo yes both women and men wear earrings. How is it any different if a guy wears a necklace? Its a piece of jewelry that women wear.. the only difference is you don't need to stab a hole through your ear to wear one. A necklace is also a lot more noticeable than an earring.. so wouldn't that make a neckalce even more gay?
Necklaces are f*cking stupid also. Why the trouble? I'd rather spend my money on beer instead of a necklace. Infact if someone gave one to me i'd rather die in a car wreck then to wear it every day.

If you watch sports... mainly football.. do you know how many players have giant earrings? They are not women, but giant alpha males that could probably pick you up with 1 hand.
Oh ok. Because sports dudes have them you gotta have them too? You don't have your own life to worry about? Again, WHO CARES WHAT OTHERS DO. Sure with halloween i like to dress up like some famous person, but other then that, i don't give a flying f*ck about what any celebrity does. Neither should you.

GOD! What's wrong with men these days? Women are suppost to care a whole lot about their appearance and spend a lot of time in front of a mirror. What's with all the trouble to try to look so good these days?

HEY LOOK I WEAR EARRINGS LOL!!!11 :cheer:

The most trouble I take if it comes to my looks is shaving my face (when i'm not too lazy), brushing my teeth and putting some wax in my hair with one single movement. I don't care enough to seriously spend time more at that. F*ck that bull****.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
I used to rock 8ga hoops. But I'm just naturally dirty ^_^

Not some queer fake diamond.

And if you're aiming to look like a rockstar or whatever do it.

Strech those ****ing lobes!

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used the sports athletes as an example, because they are far from gay. I like how you try to minimize pretty much all a guy can do to look good other than put on make up.

I like how much effort you put into posting your opinion on how much you don't care what others do. Its kind of ironic.

Columbia

Don Juan
Reaction score
im just about the most liberal person you'd ever meet but i think earrings look kind of gay.

having said that, i have hot pink streaks going through my hair at the moment, and i bet a lot more people would call that gay than earrings. do i give a sh!t? nope. so should anybody with earrings give a sh!t what i think? nope.

you definitely shouldn't do anything like that for chicks. going back to my hair again - do girls dig it? i dont know. if i was to guess id say the vast majority dont (even though im forever getting compliments on it). again, do i give a sh!t? nope. why the hell would i? its what i want to do and if they dont like it then they are perfectly welcome to date some loser who'll pander to their every whim.

Yookiwooki

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think the fact that it was an earring that made her interested -- it was the fact that it was something completley different from your other appearance.

People see you and judge you based on how you initally look, but, if after they have an idea of who you are, they notice something that goes against that stereotype... thats when they get curious -- thats what makes them interested

Royal Ace

Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread is making me want to get my ear pierced again and get a wood tight hoop. it had closed since I lost my earring on the pool and got lazy to put another one.

http://www.statenews.com/media/00/00/00/55/5578_2d10de96803114d3a4784f01785ecaf9.jpg

But I gotta be honest on this, when I decided to wear an earring it wasn't to pull any chicks off. Just liked to look at myself with one. If that is gay, well I ain't doing **** in this forum.

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yookiwooki said:
I dont think the fact that it was an earring that made her interested -- it was the fact that it was something completley different from your other appearance.

People see you and judge you based on how you initally look, but, if after they have an idea of who you are, they notice something that goes against that stereotype... thats when they get curious -- thats what makes them interested
Exactly. That's the point I was trying to make.

Stacked

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol at people arguing about whether or not earrings are gay. The people writing and reading these posts come from every kind of demographic both racially and culturally so of course there's going to be disagreements. It's like a goth telling a frat boy that polo shirts are gay, when the frat boy is laughing at the eye liner. Who gives a ****.

Consider it as an option and wear it if you think it enhances your look but recognize this: No one ever got laid just by putting on or taking off a fvcking earring.

war-hero

Banned
Reaction score
WaRpEd said:
CHILDREN! Start acting like Don Juans.
If not for 14 year old boys, Asians, and short men do you think those of us who have created DJ related companies would be making a buck? No way, Jose! I might have to go back to working a regular job. Ouch.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a sh1t? Let a man decide for himself. It's all up to him. It's also up to you to decide. It's all speculation and judgmental. Just do whatever the fvck you want.

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My important and wanted opinion on this is..
I respect people who wear earrings, hey it's their ears, and they probably look cool wearing them, who knows?
But me, I wouldn't wear them, I like to be as 'natural' as possible, if you catch my drift. I like to look professional, and I would probably look an idiot with one in.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear them, and I'm going to keep wearing them.

I got a hole in each for both of my sons.

sherineo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is a social psychologist dream. Where the attitudes are most likely incongruent with the behavior...cognitive dissonance runs amuck. This site is turning into garbage.
I agree with you....

b.gregson89

Reaction score
I have 2 gauge plugs, got em pieced around two weeks ago.

First of all, DONT do them for the ladies. Get them pierced cause you want them pierced, some people are into it, some aren't. I got mine pierced because it's just something I've wanted to do, for myself.

Now that doesn't mean the plugs haven't helped me with the ladies. I got a ton of compliments afterwards about how good they look, and just from walking around campus (college), I can see plenty of girls checking me out. They were before, but not, its much more obvious. It gravitates their eyes to my head which is better, easier to make eye contact and get the initial attraction going. And they've seemed to add contrast to my eyes, ie, making my eyes the focal point for girls to look at. They certainly aren't "gay" or "stupid" as some of these ignorant people seem to think.