Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dutch vs german girls

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Reaction score
German girls are lovely. So much friendlier, no *****iness at all, and often hot: read a natural blonde, statuesque with big breasts. They also have the most adorable accents and on the whole speak English well (which is good if you can't speak any German). No experienc with Dutch girls but I gather they are more promiscuos coming from a more liberal society.
As for Swedes.......

Where are the best places to meet girls on holiday (apart from the obvious bar/club scene)?

downandout

Reaction score
i was reading askmen.com, and they said copenhagen has the most beautiful girls. but i mean, it sounds like a lot of these cities are "look but no touch" you know? it kind of sucks just seeing hot girls but them not giving you the time of day.

i think maybe france might be good for me, cuz there are so many of these stories going around about french girls like asian guys.

also, their culture is like more flirting isn't it? i heard in scandanavia they don't really smile that much or make friends easily.

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really want to go to Sweden. Swedish people are really modest about how cool they really are. I mean, they give us amazing music, amazing furniture and amazing cars. That's pretty cool.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last three posts are very shoddy posts - based entirely on second hand info and rumors.

Not all Germans are blonde or attractive. I've seen some hideous uglies there that rival any Yankee monster.

Not all Swedes are blonde, either. But the stereotype about their being attractive is at least partially true, in the sense that on average, an average Swedish woman is more attractive than say, an average white American or German woman. It doesn't mean that all are leggy Swedish bikini models, however. Denmark is similar to Sweden, although I though that the Swedes - both the men and women - had more delicate prettyboy features, while the Danes looked a litttle bit more rugged, like the Germans (maybe the Danes are intermediate between the Germans and the Swedes).

I recently found an interesting website about the anthropolgy of Northern Europeans:

http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/rg-main.htm

Click on the subgroups of the various European racial strains - you'll see example of each in the form of well-known celebrities. It's quite interesting, though I am doubtful that it is 100% credible (most of it is based on 19th century racist research on race and eugenics).

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only been to Hohenfels and Paris but I gotta say my eyes never feasted on beautiful girls in my life.

Destroyer

Reaction score
Originally posted by downandout
no actually i am an asian guy, although i'm dark brown. will that make a difference?
Breed with your own and leave our white race alone your ****ing killing it! ****ing scum like you needs to stay where you belong!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please....

Originally posted by Destroyer
Breed with your own and leave our white race alone your ****ing killing it! ****ing scum like you needs to stay where you belong!

It's azzholes like you who at the same time, have NO QUALMS about getting with some cute black or Asian girl. :rolleyes: Go fvck yourself, hypocrite. There is only one 'race' - the Human Race.

dillin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Please....

Originally posted by jakethasnake
It's azzholes like you who at the same time, have NO QUALMS about getting with some cute black or Asian girl. :rolleyes: Go fvck yourself, hypocrite. There is only one 'race' - the Human Race.
I don't see where you get the idea he is breeding with blacks and asians? Did he say he did? Don't make prejudice remarks next time. And why do you get so angry, don't be so damn ignorant of other peoples thoughts!!!! You are not the only one with particular believes.

Click on the subgroups of the various European racial strains
Hmmm isnt it you who is putting the various European sub-racial groups into classifications based off of physical appearance and cranial sizes and whatnot? Who is the hypocrite here? You say there is only the human race then you go against what you said in a few posts before.

in the sense that on average, an average Swedish woman is more attractive than say, an average white American or German woman
Arent we all the human race? How could they be more attractive, it's only skin color that makes the difference.

Denmark is similar to Sweden, although I though that the Swedes - both the men and women - had more delicate prettyboy features
Hmmm, hypocrisy once again.

I'm not trying to get into a huge flame war or anything I'm just pointing out some mistakes you made and how you contridict yourself oh so many times.

Cheers mate!

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man, calm down. There is no need for racist shi t in these forums so do us all a favor. Either say something positive or SHUT THE HELL UP!
I don't see where you get the idea he is breeding with blacks and asians? Did he say he did? Don't make prejudice remarks next time. And why do you get so angry, don't be so damn ignorant of other peoples thoughts!!!! You are not the only one with particular believes.
Maybe he is not breeding with asian or black chicks but his post was really racist. Why did he get so angry? Come on, what did you want? Was Jake supposed to say :"Well said mate, those asian ugly motha****as are contaminating our pure saxon blood": ?
:rolleyes:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A wise saying I once heard before... and found to be true in my 4 past visits to Amsterdam:

"The only way to get a free b|owjob in Holland is to stand into the wind".

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Please....

Originally posted by dillin

Come on dude... out of all races, whites are usually the most receptive to interracial dating. White guys date Asians, Latina's sistas, and everything inbetween. Same with white girls. I think it has something to do the stigma whites have as being 'automatically racist' (which is very unfair, I know...) - so whites often drill it into their childrens' heads that 'race shouldn't matter', and this upbringing is reflected in their relative 'eagerness' (for lack of a better word) to go interracial. More Asians and blacks, in proportion to their numbers in this country, are very insular, and often racist.

However, it doesn't end there. Human beings are ruled by emotions, and emotions are not 'just' or 'rational' at all. When a whitegirl is getting laid by a black guy, of COURSE some of them get jealous! Same thing when a white guy is boning a Sista. Asian girl absolutely HATE it when they see Asian men with a hot whitegirl, especially if the Asian guy is good looking! The element of human jealousy, while a taboo topic, is still definately there.

Of course, white men are not exempt from this either, as they are humans too. Therefore, I contend that it's actually quite likely for a white man to not mind pounding some ethnic puzzy (all "in the name of open-mindedness:, mind you.... :rolleyes: ), even though they don't like the idea of ethnic men pounding white puzzy. I've seen it happen time after time... my EX-roomate in college during freshman year was a Jew, and he had a major Asian fetish. Then I heard him mutter 'fvckin Chink' about a Chinese friend of mine. Of course that was the last straw, and I moved out ASAP. I also told his hypocritical Jewish ass to drop dead. :D Many men of all races are hypocrites like that -- more than you realize. :mad:

Originally posted by dillin

Hmmm isnt it you who is putting the various European sub-racial groups into classifications based off of physical appearance and cranial sizes and whatnot? Who is the hypocrite here? You say there is only the human race then you go against what you said in a few posts before.

Did you forget that *I* didn't create that webiste, you fool? :rolleyes: I am merely reflecting upon what's written there.

All my comments about the Germans, Danes, and Swedes were just personal opinions. I am personally very interested in biological anthropolgy, so I've read many studies on populations from Asia, Polynesia, Africa, Europe, etc. etc. I actually think I'm fine-tuned to pick out physical features of different sub-populations. For example, I saw a Polish woman at work, and before she even opened her mouth (thus revealing her origins with her accent) I could tell that she was a Slav. You see, to me not all whites are "just white people". I can tell the difference. That's not being racist - that's called being aware and educated.

[/QUOTE]

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
Originally posted by dietzcoi
I llived in Holland for four years and now in Germany.

Average German girl is an 8 in the USA

Average Dutch girl is a 9.5 in the USA.

Yes, the Dutch high school in my town looked like a modeling agency when the girls were waiting to go in the door in the morning, as I drove by....

I cannot say if they are friendlier or not as I was married the whole time :(

But I personally love Europe and have no interest at all in American women. I think you will like it over here :)

Dietzcoi
hmm........... just wondering which town the was cause in the netherlands there's less attractive females than u think, there's lots of hb but not as many as everyone says.
Im not a racist but ever since the netherlands has opened its gates, the dutch r getting uglier thx to interracial breeding.
before the gates opened the dutch were quite a attractive race but after a few generations hb will be very scarce.
If u do want lots of hb's then u have to live in the villages or small towns that havent been touched by interracial breeding.
Sounds pretty weird though what im saying but its all true :D

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the very small town of Coevorden, so what you are saying might be true.

However I think they are getting uglier due to the slow proliferation of McDonalds and other fast food poison over here. Disgusting!

The girls in the small towns did not have access to the junk food and drugs in Amsterdam, either

DIetzcoi

seasonedplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dutch women are hot - if you like tall women, this is the place to be. However, they are difficult.

German women are also hot but not as hot as Dutch. However, they are easier

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
No, I am in Heidelberg...

Dietzcoi
I visited Heidelberg, Mannheim and Frankfurt recently. I was told that these cities have a freindlier vibe than Berlin.

I met some cool German women on the train from Frankfurt to Amsterdam. In fact, they approached me. The German women seemed friendlier than the Dutch women. I expected otherwise because I had always heard how the Dutch are more open-minded.

*new*

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i know for a fact that german gals are into 'American' black dudes. not just black,but so called african americans.

asians,well, not many european gals are into 5'6" 5'7" skinny asian dudes.however, if you are talller, fit then you will see that europeans are 'friendlier' than americans if you know what i mean.

(as for america, i go to college in midwest. It seems to me that this place is more conservative than turkey. )

have fun in europe

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by *new*
i know for a fact that german gals are into 'American' black dudes. not just black,but so called african americans.

asians,well, not many european gals are into 5'6" 5'7" skinny asian dudes.however, if you are talller, fit then you will see that europeans are 'friendlier' than americans if you know what i mean.

I think being fit is the most important thing. I know some asian guys who are physically toned that pull women of other races. One in particular is 'ripped' like Bruce Lee was.

German girls may be into 'American' black males, but they probably wouldn't go for a scrawny brother or an overweight one either.

Last edited: