Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

During breaks, do you all do productive things or no?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m asking because I’m considering buying a video game console. During bouts of depression, those always seem to help me.

But I’m wondering if it’s worth the money or not. Maybe I should spend my down time doing something productive, like working on my music career.

What do you all usually do?

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abso..fvckin..lutely. I have so many hobbies that I sometimes feel overwhelmed to find time for them all. I'm usually on SoSuave when I'm at work lol. I was never into ball sports but raced cars, motorcycles, do a lot of DIY stuff, play guitar, workout, mountain biking, camping, offroading etc etc. Get the console if you're into gaming but do outdoorsy stuff more, people these days especially younger guys like you just don't have much of a social life and struggle to interact. At your age you should have a large circle of friends to hang out with, in fact, that should be the bigger priority than getting girls. When you have things going on in your life (socially) women become easier to find and I can tell you from experience that women you meet through friends and your social circle tend to be more like-minded and generally higher quality.