"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dunno how I should've done this..

unistork

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Today I went down to Kids Zone to submit my application. Basically, it's some center that just opened where they have obstacles and crap and taking care of kids. Well, one of the workers there I saw was HB 9 and she looked around my age, I submitted my application to the supervisor and I just wanted to talk to that HB 9 so bad but I dunno, the supervisor was right there and then she just said she was going to review my application and she would call me. What could I have done? I really hope I get this job so I can get to know this other woman, I think deep down shee must think I'm alright because I caught a few eye contacts with her. All the employees there are women and if I do get hired, I'll be the only guy... I just hope they don't think I'm gay.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
CANADA, EH?
lmao, lol. You dont need a job to have permission to talk to someone. God darnit, just talk to them, who gives a shyte if the supervisor is there, you dont need an excuse, your excuse is that you're male, and you wish to copulate with fine females
 

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
Originally posted by johnny_chase
lmao, lol. You dont need a job to have permission to talk to someone. God darnit, just talk to them, who gives a shyte if the supervisor is there, you dont need an excuse, your excuse is that you're male, and you wish to copulate with fine females
case closed:D
 

Scoiland

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
western canada
Originally posted by johnny_chase
lmao, lol. You dont need a job to have permission to talk to someone. God darnit, just talk to them, who gives a shyte if the supervisor is there, you dont need an excuse, your excuse is that you're male, and you wish to copulate with fine females
 

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2004
Messages
393
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Alaska
We've all chickened out on talkin to a HB8/9 !! Believe it or not, everyone on this FORUM has a memory that they will NEVER forget about a time when they had an opportunity to talk to a HB8/9/10 and chickened out!!


Do it with me !!

Look back and smile!!

That was the old YOU/ME!!

Now look at the next hot chick you see, and NO MATTER WHAT !!! Look her in the eye, say hi to her...

she may look at you funny.. she may say hi back... she may ignore you...

BUT NO MATTER WHAT!!! you will feel exhilirated!!!


You will feel empowered!!!!

You will feel that, all that power that women have over men, is, within grasp of yourself.

That you will possess it.

That you will be able to have it over women.

Start the DJ bootcamp if you havent already!

It's availible here for free.

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

Andromax
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top