"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

DUMPED over a month ago - Cant seem to shake this sense of loss

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
1,461
Reaction score
1,138
Yeah.... OP this is all you really need.

You don't know what the hell your talking about.A natural blonde haired blue eyed BPD with a thick ass is the best of both worlds.Quit crying on the internets about life and for Christ's sake get over your oneitis.
Who's that? Troll.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Fvck the girl. It was never about her. The goal is about YOU. She was simply a stepping stone toward this greater consciousness, a necessary precedent to incite your greatness.

The goal is to be a 10 ... across the board. Looks. Money. Status. (And eventually to higher aspirations). You do this not for the attainment of hot, shapely women but rather in accordance with your calling and design.

What does it mean to be a 10? It means to be the very best in your corporeal (and other) attributes and take daily steps toward that goal. Take a piece of paper and write down what the very best means to you. Then write down and take the daily actions that will get you there.

Simple isn't it?

As for the girl: years back I dated an ex-Playboy model. My physical type in every way: high and full cheekbones; long beautiful dark hair down to her waist; big oval eyes; perfect complexion, skin tone, teeth and jawline; full temples with high arched eyebrows; D-cups with a 24 inch waist; bubble butt, toned body (arms, legs, back) ... the epitome of physical perfection. One day it ended. And for some time, I didn't find a girl as physically appealing. Until I met a girl 10 years younger than her and almost half my age, now 23 years old, of similar physicality

As long as you're a man who will continually date younger, you will always find better (assuming you are also getting better).

Though, that's not the greater picture and it's quite easy to get lost in the convolution, that is, this maze of fruitless thinking.

So what is this greater picture?

Be the best my friend.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top