Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DUMPED over a month ago - Cant seem to shake this sense of loss

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.... OP this is all you really need.

You don't know what the hell your talking about.A natural blonde haired blue eyed BPD with a thick ass is the best of both worlds.Quit crying on the internets about life and for Christ's sake get over your oneitis.
Who's that? Troll.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck the girl. It was never about her. The goal is about YOU. She was simply a stepping stone toward this greater consciousness, a necessary precedent to incite your greatness.

The goal is to be a 10 ... across the board. Looks. Money. Status. (And eventually to higher aspirations). You do this not for the attainment of hot, shapely women but rather in accordance with your calling and design.

What does it mean to be a 10? It means to be the very best in your corporeal (and other) attributes and take daily steps toward that goal. Take a piece of paper and write down what the very best means to you. Then write down and take the daily actions that will get you there.

Simple isn't it?

As for the girl: years back I dated an ex-Playboy model. My physical type in every way: high and full cheekbones; long beautiful dark hair down to her waist; big oval eyes; perfect complexion, skin tone, teeth and jawline; full temples with high arched eyebrows; D-cups with a 24 inch waist; bubble butt, toned body (arms, legs, back) ... the epitome of physical perfection. One day it ended. And for some time, I didn't find a girl as physically appealing. Until I met a girl 10 years younger than her and almost half my age, now 23 years old, of similar physicality

As long as you're a man who will continually date younger, you will always find better (assuming you are also getting better).

Though, that's not the greater picture and it's quite easy to get lost in the convolution, that is, this maze of fruitless thinking.

So what is this greater picture?

Be the best my friend.