Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dumped, now wants me back funny story

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
so this girl i was seeing basically dumped me. I didn't really care. Then months later she found out I was talking to a chic hotter than her. All of a sudden the chic that dumped me is emailing me and wants to come over to "see" me, and I turned her ass down. Felt pretty damn good. Women :rolleyes:

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:
Nice one. Stand strong! Don't bend or give in if she persists else your good work will go to waste!

I wanna see more of these posts in the forum.

The Muscly Jerk
yeah.. i'm going to wait awhile and just be her "friend" and maybe hit it later (again) if she still wants a rerun of the Thugo express :)

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Thugo said:
so this girl i was seeing basically dumped me. I didn't really care. Then months later she found out I was talking to a chic hotter than her. All of a sudden the chic that dumped me is emailing me and wants to come over to "see" me, and I turned her ass down. Felt pretty damn good. Women :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: So she just sent me an Ecard lol.. what should I say back?

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have no intention of taking her back, try to push it as much as you can!!!!

Make her give you bj's. When you're done, just say. . ."thanks." and walk out.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
That's all you need to say. Speaks volumes in her mind.

Thanks man... done. This b1tch showed no mercy. I actually really liked her, then dumps me. Calls me dumb, dull, stupid. Then months later is sending me cards wanting to come f@ck just cuz she saw me talking to a hotter chic, or holiday blues i don't know. How should I handle this b1tch.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thugo ever want to impress a boss, teacher, friend, and when they didn't seem to care about what you did or had to say you felt shattered?

Think of your ex as the employee and you're the boss who doesn't care. Instead of saying, "haha that was awesome, we should hang out sometime" a thanks says, "yeah cool, go **** yourself".

Bada Bing baby bada bing!

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
itishe said:
Thugo ever want to impress a boss, teacher, friend, and when they didn't seem to care about what you did or had to say you felt shattered?

Think of your ex as the employee and you're the boss who doesn't care. Instead of saying, "haha that was awesome, we should hang out sometime" a thanks says, "yeah cool, go **** yourself".

Bada Bing baby bada bing!

lol yeah i want to have fun with this. it's not every day a girl dumps me and then regrets it.. actually this might be the first time. :whistle:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Thugo said:
Thanks man... done. This b1tch showed no mercy. I actually really liked her, then dumps me. Calls me dumb, dull, stupid. Then months later is sending me cards wanting to come f@ck just cuz she saw me talking to a hotter chic, or holiday blues i don't know. How should I handle this b1tch.
Any dishrag cvnt who disrespects you, ie; calling you names or showing bad behaviour, must be dealt with swiftly and without mercy. By definition she is an Attention Wh0re who thrives on guys' short term memory. The kryptonite against this b!tch is do what she loathes above all else. Disregard her completely. Move on to another girl with whom you can hang your head high.

If you feel you must say something to her in retort, Thank you is all she gets. Not a letter more.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Any dishrag cvnt who disrespects you, ie; calling you names or showing bad behaviour, must be dealt with swiftly and without mercy. By definition she is an Attention Wh0re who thrives on guys' short term memory. The kryptonite against this b!tch is do what she loathes above all else. Disregard her completely. Move on to another girl with whom you can hang your head high.

If you feel you must say something to her in retort, Thank you is all she gets. Not a letter more.
lol that was a great post. I really don't have a desire to see her again. rep point added.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's all she gets though Thugo - if you keep responding to her, she will insist on trying to contact you still just for a response, and she will get kicks out of it.

After you've said Thanks, just leave it and ignore her for the rest of your life.

Keep up the good work.

The Muscly Jerk

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:
That's all she gets though Thugo - if you keep responding to her, she will insist on trying to contact you still just for a response, and she will get kicks out of it.

After you've said Thanks, just leave it and ignore her for the rest of your life.

Keep up the good work.

The Muscly Jerk
yeah man.. too bad the ex's i do want to see again ignore me while the one's I don't want to see contact me. That's how it goes unfortunately.

donpepot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thugo said:
works back then works today works tommorow,,but still guys forget it...lolz...

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
donpepot said:
works back then works today works tommorow,,but still guys forget it...lolz...

well i'll tell you one thing i've learned in my life so far through experience

get dumped and show them you are hurt = never see her again forever

get dumped and show them you dont care and go sarge = they want your c0ck again

:crazy:

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of a phenomenon I've noticed in pop-culture. Remember watching Saved by the Bell and other teen shows of the 80's and 90's? If you do, do you remember whenever a character got dumped, they'd either cry or go get a rebound. The script always rewarded the man who sat home single and cried while she got the train ran on her by the football team, while the man who gets a rebound is regarded as a prick and somehow his ex avoids all feelings of jealousy.

Couldn't be any greater example of backwardness.

Another example of brainwashing in my view.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good work thugo. i've seen alot of girls lately who have gotten back with their exs all due to christmas and the new years coming up. my next door neighbor dumped her boyfriend for the guy she was cheating with. all the guy was looking for from her was a few booty calls and it ended and just this week she and her ex have been hanging out alot probably due to seeing couples shopping together and friends talking about what they are getting their boyfriend for christmas. it is quite sad.