Just ended a 3 month relationship with a 26 year old HB8. Everything was going great. She fell in love with me, I fell in love with her. She treated me well, always complemented me, bought me things, brought me around to meet just about everybody she knows, told me I was the man of her dreams, talked about marriage all of the time and how she wanted kids. Her parents loved me, they always invited me over for dinner, sent me home with food, stuff for my apartment etc. We planned a cruise together.
But as time went on I noticed that she was terribly insecure and immature. She told me that she used to be heavier (now she is in great shape and is a fitness freak) but she couldn't stand the fact that I had a better body than her and would flip out on me for no reason, saying that I was the one that was obsessed about being in shape even though I didn't work out half as much as she did. She was very into the night life, even though she didn't drink or do drugs (at least not around me), and she seemed to know everybody. As for me, I'm a 26 year old medical student and pretty much was done with the type of clubs she liked to go, as with most other people I know (most people I know arent med students), at around age 23. Still, I would go out to these places with her and have a mediocre time even though I couldn't really afford it.
Towards the last couple of weeks of our relationship, she started acting wierd. She would flip out on me for no reason and get dramatic, telling me things like "i don't even want to go on this trip", "after this trip were done", etc. We would make up and she would just tell me that she didn't mean what she said. She was also becoming increasingly controlling, wanting to see me when she was ready for me, ie. making me wait, and telling me she wouldn't be able to see me for the rest of the week if I didn't want to see her when she wanted to see me. She would also try to make me jealous all the time. I'm a laid back person and never really cared when other guys would hit on her or when she would constantly tell me how all these guys want her so bad. (I actually go her to admit one day, by almost breaking up with her, that she was trying to make me jealous because she was insecure and didn't know how much I cared about her). I also began to realize that she was not a very truthful person. Stories about her past kept changing and she seemed like the type of person that tells you what she thinks you want to hear. For example, one time after sex, she told me that that was the first time she ever came from sex. I joked around to her and said "well at least I know your not gonna turn into a lesbian now". She got serious and told me that she considered it before, and then told me a story about how she hooked up with her friend while some guy was bangin the friend. She said she open mouthed kissed her and that her friend "touched her whole body". She then told me about her threesome fantasy. From then on she would talk about how she would "do" different girls on tv and in magazines. She also told me that if we ever played cards together with her lesbian friend that I would probably have them naked and kissing. After a while I started getting feelings for this girl and didn't like the thought of her hooking up with other girls, so I asked her one time if she was serious about this whole girl-girl thing and she flipped out and said "how could you think that, I never did anything like that, I was just saying that to see your reaction." Anyway, about a week before our trip she told me that she was broke and wasn't bringing any money on the trip (even though she lives at home and works two jobs). I told her I didn't want to go if I had to pay her way (im broke and in medical school). She said don't worry about me i'll bring just enough. I just didn't trust her anymore and the night before the trip I dumped her. I also lost my cool and text messaged her some nasty things, calling her a ***** and whatnot.
Also, to complicate things a little further, at about the time she started acting wierd, I started taking this androsteine stuff to help me get in better shape for the trip. It worked extremely well but it also made me impotent. It wasn't a good mix considering her insecurity issues, and I stopped taking it as soon as I realized that it was that that was making me impotent.
Well anyway, its been about a week since I talked to her and I was wondering what you guys thought the chance of her calling me again was. Did I screw up, or did I do the right thing. Hypothetically speaking, if I did want her back, should I call her?
But as time went on I noticed that she was terribly insecure and immature. She told me that she used to be heavier (now she is in great shape and is a fitness freak) but she couldn't stand the fact that I had a better body than her and would flip out on me for no reason, saying that I was the one that was obsessed about being in shape even though I didn't work out half as much as she did. She was very into the night life, even though she didn't drink or do drugs (at least not around me), and she seemed to know everybody. As for me, I'm a 26 year old medical student and pretty much was done with the type of clubs she liked to go, as with most other people I know (most people I know arent med students), at around age 23. Still, I would go out to these places with her and have a mediocre time even though I couldn't really afford it.
Towards the last couple of weeks of our relationship, she started acting wierd. She would flip out on me for no reason and get dramatic, telling me things like "i don't even want to go on this trip", "after this trip were done", etc. We would make up and she would just tell me that she didn't mean what she said. She was also becoming increasingly controlling, wanting to see me when she was ready for me, ie. making me wait, and telling me she wouldn't be able to see me for the rest of the week if I didn't want to see her when she wanted to see me. She would also try to make me jealous all the time. I'm a laid back person and never really cared when other guys would hit on her or when she would constantly tell me how all these guys want her so bad. (I actually go her to admit one day, by almost breaking up with her, that she was trying to make me jealous because she was insecure and didn't know how much I cared about her). I also began to realize that she was not a very truthful person. Stories about her past kept changing and she seemed like the type of person that tells you what she thinks you want to hear. For example, one time after sex, she told me that that was the first time she ever came from sex. I joked around to her and said "well at least I know your not gonna turn into a lesbian now". She got serious and told me that she considered it before, and then told me a story about how she hooked up with her friend while some guy was bangin the friend. She said she open mouthed kissed her and that her friend "touched her whole body". She then told me about her threesome fantasy. From then on she would talk about how she would "do" different girls on tv and in magazines. She also told me that if we ever played cards together with her lesbian friend that I would probably have them naked and kissing. After a while I started getting feelings for this girl and didn't like the thought of her hooking up with other girls, so I asked her one time if she was serious about this whole girl-girl thing and she flipped out and said "how could you think that, I never did anything like that, I was just saying that to see your reaction." Anyway, about a week before our trip she told me that she was broke and wasn't bringing any money on the trip (even though she lives at home and works two jobs). I told her I didn't want to go if I had to pay her way (im broke and in medical school). She said don't worry about me i'll bring just enough. I just didn't trust her anymore and the night before the trip I dumped her. I also lost my cool and text messaged her some nasty things, calling her a ***** and whatnot.
Also, to complicate things a little further, at about the time she started acting wierd, I started taking this androsteine stuff to help me get in better shape for the trip. It worked extremely well but it also made me impotent. It wasn't a good mix considering her insecurity issues, and I stopped taking it as soon as I realized that it was that that was making me impotent.
Well anyway, its been about a week since I talked to her and I was wondering what you guys thought the chance of her calling me again was. Did I screw up, or did I do the right thing. Hypothetically speaking, if I did want her back, should I call her?