Dumped for bein "too confident"!!

Reaction score
Well she just told me she wants to be alone and not hang out with me anymore because we have nothing in common and I am "TOO CONFIDENT". What the hell? I used all the methods on this site to bed her and now it looks like they drove her off. What says everybody about this?

Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
Does she happen to have a fetish for insecure men?

Or were you so ****y you drove her off? (over-confident)

I must have been over confident in my texts and emails. I am going to ask her about that fetish right now. Thanks.

coder

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the nothing in common part? That came before the too confident part.

Reaction score
coder said:
What about the nothing in common part? That came before the too confident part.

Sounds like something she just made up out of thin air to throw in with the "confidence" issue. We have plenty in common as far as I know.

She wasn't complaining about confidence when I was shagging her good. As for her finding someone else? Probably, but she tells me that is not the case :rolleyes:

She also just admitted she has depression.

Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
Does she happen to have a fetish for insecure men?
I asked her about that check out the reply:

"I am not looking for a secure or insecure man.. I just got divorced. Enough. Bye"

Any good ideas for a reply?

Reaction score
Randallpink83 said:
most girls have depression.. and headaches... Their brains work extra hard to create these two things.

She actually went into a little more detail saying "my depression isn't a problem with men it's a problem in my whole family"

Whatever the hell that means :crazy:

stylemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
But it's fun pushing her buttons.
pushing her buttons and pushing her away. Let her chase you now.
She actually went into a little more detail saying "my depression isn't a problem with men it's a problem with my whole family"
Sounds like she's wants to discuss her problems with you which you'll be automatically friend-zoned.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stylemaker said:
Pushing her buttons and pushing her away. Let her chase you now.
I don't think she'll be chasing him any time soon, possibly with the exception of out her door with a broom. :rolleyes:

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude! that happened to me too. well im only 19 but last year my girl said .... u need to stop being so ****y and into yourself...then dumped me few days later hwile i was sick. Now i got to gym and am still ****y...and shes like "hey ill be in town this week we shoudl hang out"

LOL!
women.....

Reaction score
Play the Game said:
I don't think she'll be chasing him any time soon, possibly with the exception of out her door with a broom. :rolleyes:
LOL.. I think there's still some chasing left in her.

Reaction score
Zaraza said:
dude! that happened to me too. well im only 19 but last year my girl said .... u need to stop being so ****y and into yourself...then dumped me few days later hwile i was sick. Now i got to gym and am still ****y...and shes like "hey ill be in town this week we shoudl hang out"

LOL!
women.....
Funny.. let's hope history repeats itself here. The situation was NOT bad at all. She gave me the "LJBF" line a few weeks ago, but still game over that weekend and we shagged.

I was trying to get another round tonight and she dropped the "too confident" and "I want to be alone" stuff with me.

Oh well...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
She actually went into a little more detail saying "my depression isn't a problem with men it's a problem in my whole family"

Whatever the hell that means :crazy:
It meant that you put too much pressure on her when she had other things going on in her life whether you did it confidently or not. Should have focused on spinning other plates and let her come to you if and when she was ready. Besides, you guys weren't really dating, you were just occasional FBs, don't treat the relationship as if it was something that it never was.