“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dumbasses Trying to Give Advice

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
Stop, you dont have a clue what to do yourself, so stop telling other people what to do. Go out in the fu8cking world and practice this sh1t and discuss it with more experienced Djs before you start giving advice to people that need help.

If you wanna quote the bible line for line, feel free, but anything you pul out of your ass, well you can just put it back cause we dont want it.


Ever hear of the blind leading the blind? Well you f8cking know if youre blind so f8ucking stop trying to lead.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Jester
Stop, you dont have a clue what to do yourself, so stop telling other people what to do. Go out in the fu8cking world and practice this sh1t and discuss it with more experienced Djs before you start giving advice to people that need help.

If you wanna quote the bible line for line, feel free, but anything you pul out of your ass, well you can just put it back cause we dont want it.


Ever hear of the blind leading the blind? Well you f8cking know if youre blind so f8ucking stop trying to lead.
True. Most of your limited personal experiences coincide with your results. 90% of the time its bullshit conjecture. Unless what you are saying is field tested and over the 75% success mark, you are confident about your answer and you can back it up if needed, please shut up, eh?

Nevertheless, I'd take everything I see here with a grain of salt. Do, try, experience, expriment; I cannot describe or tell you the taste of honey until you experience it upon your tongue.
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
On the other hand, there's nothing wrong with adding a speculative suggestion.

~ivan
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top