Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Duke Boys and their Women Problems

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mountain might get 'em but the law never will? I don't know, Waylon, I don't know.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-over-unpaid-spousal-support-report-says.html

'Dukes of Hazzard's' John Schneider facing jail time over unpaid spousal support, report says

Schneider owes his ex Elvira Castle $185,000 and she filed documents to ask for the maximum punishment of nearly three months in jail.

Schneider isn't the only "Dukes of Hazzard" star facing legal trouble lately.

Tom Wopat, who played Luke Duke on the hit show, was accused of assaulting two female members of a musical last year. One of his accusers was 16-years-old. A police report at the time said Wopat allegedly hit a girl's buttocks with his script, saying "nice butt." Wopat pleaded not guilty to groping the unidentified woman.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tom Wopat, who played Luke Duke on the hit show, was accused of assaulting two female members of a musical last year. One of his accusers was 16-years-old. A police report at the time said Wopat allegedly hit a girl's buttocks with his script, saying "nice butt."
Omigosh, she'll be scarred for life! How can she ever move on from this?
Wopat should be locked up for life, if not executed! :rolleyes:

This MeToo stuff, I don't know.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
California right? Prisons must be empty, from all the canceled marijuanna offenses.