Dude really? Comon..

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really thought I should vent on this subject

Dude really? Comon.. What is going on here. All I see is people complaining about things they have absolutely no control over, same old post after post, ranting about ex gf's and why they get no lay, unrealistic expectations and people who have a stick so far up their ass everything is a debate. Where are the success stories, the real shlt to learn from? Where are the boot-camps, learning material. Have I reached the end of learning at SOSUAVE?

Anybody else feel the same?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
lol god yes. the same old "uhhhh i need my girlfriend back how do i get her back?!" same answer- move on and forget her. Same response " but ughhh i love her! shes my queen blah blah bull****!" im sick of seeing this **** on here . No worries still a lot of DJs on here that help. Go check out the articles to learn more duhh

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forums like these people come to when they need help. When things are going well peeps usually concentrate on their lives. Only a couple people here have their stuff straight, most everyone here is still trying to better themselves. So nope this is not a forum of PROs giving away their "5 words to get a girl in bed" secrets.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest... Yes i miss the good posters..

But i think alot of great DJ's are active..

One, whoms articles i especially enjoy is Jariels...

But then again

Many more
5string, Atom Slasher........ (damn, after 10 hours of sales, my mind is a bit tired haha)

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just hate stupid people on here. And people that come on here for advice, people give them correct advice and they act like a 12 year old girl.

P

perseverance

If you're getting fed up Sosuave, then you are free to leave the forum.

These kinds of posts are just as irritating as the posts you mention.

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:

Great idea, thanks for letting me know what I am free to do and not to do. You're contradicting yourself. If I am free to leave i'm free to make this thread. But you have a point. I got no further insight here. Appriciate your concern, but it's time to leave sosuave.

P

perseverance

exile663dfx said:
Great idea, thanks for letting me know what I am free to do and not to do. You're contradicting yourself. If I am free to leave i'm free to make this thread. But you have a point. I got no further insight here. Appriciate your concern, but it's time to leave sosuave.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :)

loveorlust

Don Juan
Reaction score
exile663dfx said:
I really thought I should vent on this subject

Dude really? Comon.. What is going on here. All I see is people complaining about things they have absolutely no control over, same old post after post, ranting about ex gf's and why they get no lay, unrealistic expectations and people who have a stick so far up their ass everything is a debate. Where are the success stories, the real shlt to learn from? Where are the boot-camps, learning material. Have I reached the end of learning at SOSUAVE?

Anybody else feel the same?

Haha, all I see is someone complaining about other people complaining.

To answer your question, no I don't feel the same way. If you don't like it here, don't post or read. People come here to get help. Others come here to help. If neither group is good for you, maybe you should find another forum. No pun intended by the way.

Good luck and all the best with women.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
European-DJ said:
To be honest... Yes i miss the good posters..

But i think alot of great DJ's are active..

One, whoms articles i especially enjoy is Jariels...

But then again

Many more
5string, Atom Slasher........ (damn, after 10 hours of sales, my mind is a bit tired haha)
LOL, thanks for the props, but I don't slash 'em, I smash 'em. ;)

the third eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
isnt all the learning material in the DJ bible? and the true success stories are very far and few inbetween. we shoul make a collection of the success stories and successful improvement journals.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The top characteristic of an AFC is their negativity. So this forum is inherently bound to be filled with negativity. The second top trait of an AFC is his belief that he is a special butterfly, whose problems nobody else has. Hence you'll find a site full of negativity and repetitive issues.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a lack of action, self deprecation and too much over-thinking going on that gets kinda irritating reading about. Guys know they should get out there and start meeting people and making field reports but instead they ignore that and focus on trivial / minor things instead. Seriously 95% of the guys on here's issues are that they have no experience and make no real attempts to get any. It was the same way when I taught pick up. The guys would only talk about pick up but they would never go and talk to girls, or they would try to leech off girls I would start talking to.

THIS SH*T IS F*CKING EASY BOYS, JUST GET OFF YOUR A$$ AND GO CHAT EM UP!!!! LOTS OF EM SO YOU ARE SWEATING JUST ONE GIRL SO F*CKING MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I first discovered this site in 2004 or 2005. Which seems to be when most of the good posters left. It looked like when the site first started it was mainly Mature men. Now, Its alot of younger guys in their 20's and high schoolers.

I just like to read posts from the Mature guys back in 2000. Or other inspiring threads in the Bible. Most my answers are there anyways.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:

I agree. It's like people who get all b*tchy when Facebook changes it layout. The website is free, you signed up here by choice, so you can unsubscribe if you want.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand the fascination with field reports. I usually get bored with them after about a half a page. "Said hi to three girls today.". "Danced with five girls at the club tonight, kiss closed one". Meh.

I can understand the idea of keeping yourself accountable by posting, but they're usually deadly boring to read.

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but don't fucckin read 'em then! Close the tab immediately you feel the article seems more of a waste of time than anything beneficial. Don't even bother opening 'em if you feel the need not to.... Simple as that.

No amount of talk would stop the posting of such, so truthfully y'all just complaining about complains, and that's gay too.

The only solution is if sosuave somehow divides DonJuan discussion boards into further sections, which i don't really think is a good idea... Asides that, Expect more.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What actually lack in this forum is more people who hit the field and make a report here, where we can learn what works and whats not.

In order to improve,its important that someone show you what to do as much as you then perform it yourself.
Did you get some explanation before riding a car or you learned by yourself totally?

So guys go out, try to succeed and wheter you do it or not come back and lets talk about it.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I don't understand the fascination with field reports. I usually get bored with them after about a half a page. "Said hi to three girls today.". "Danced with five girls at the club tonight, kiss closed one". Meh.

I can understand the idea of keeping yourself accountable by posting, but they're usually deadly boring to read.
You're supossed to learn from their mistakes and successes, as well as provide advice on them.