Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dude, layovers suck

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am stuck here in houston.. i was supposed to be out of the country right now. thank god for wifi and laptops.

there is a chili's here.. I had so many damn drinks yesterday I actually got a little buzzed for the first time in a while. nothing else to do.

but it gets old quick. hot as women walking by however. I'm supposed to leave in about 4 hours, hopefully I still can

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing to do during Lay overs is talk to random strangers who are in the same boat as you are. People always have fascinating stories to tell, you'll be freakin suprise.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I'm finding this bar in chili's is not a bad way to spend my time either

what's worse is my dad works for continental, an even though I can afford my own plane tickets... i don't send money for the sake of spending money.. and If there is no one in first class, guess who gets first dibbs :)

however, the only downside is you fly STANDBY, meaning if the flight is booked, you have to wait... and wait....and wait...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
has anyone noticed how good looking most of these airline hostess are? i'm seeing them board the planes... I've seen a couple I had to turn my head twice at. alot of them are fvckable, there are alot of cute ones as well

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Stuardess.

They're average looking, but they dress sexy, and make up. I like those long legs. They use a lot of sexual communication with their body, it's normal for me to get a hard on while flying.

Girls in lingirie.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
waitresses, stewardess, whatever.

I'm a leg guy myself. something a bout a woman in uniform just screams "gangbang me"..I don't know why

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
waitresses, stewardess, whatever.

I'm a leg guy myself. something a bout a woman in uniform just screams "gangbang me"..I don't know why
Do it. Bring new meaning to "layover."

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What airlines are you guys flying on? I use US Air all the time and I don't think I've ever seen a hot stewardess (or "flight attendant", or whatever the PC thing to call them these days is).

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pretty much fly continental because my dad works there so it's free. however if he's not footing the bill and he has given his free passes away for the year, I'm a American Airlines guy.. I like the planes, they are comfortable, they have the best food and they have the jazz station tuned into the chair so you can plug your earphones and listen.

Outside the country it's a different story

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first time I flew overseas I flew on Austrian Air. Great experience. Even the food was pretty damn good.

The second time it was on KLM, and it SUCKED. The seating was comparable to a connecting domestic flight...the most uncomfortable trip I've ever been on.

Have a good trip bro, see you next week.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny you said that, my connecting flight from NY is on Air France. I've never flown them before.. will let you know how it turns out

when I went to dubai earlier this year I flew Emirates Airline .... nothing comes remotely close. Say what you want about them over in UAE... everything they do, they do it right

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope Double B marks another standard for the mile high club...otherwise my hero will look a little more mortal:(

randomusername

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had a layover for over an hour and a half....hate them.

International steweardesses are the hottest ones...especially Singapore Air...dayum.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try 28 hours.

I called my dad and told him look.. I don't give a fvck what you gotta do. I'm leaving tomorrow. I had a flight that filled in the last minute.. however I'm trying to sober up from the multiple martini's I had a the bar before I head to the hotel across the street for the night.

It's getting to the point where I am missing what I was leaving for. if I have any problems tomorrow, I'll just go home...or go to Siesta Keys for a couple of days before going to the other side of flordia. You know what.. I'm going to make light of a bad situtaition

i'm off to the titty bar. I'll see you guys tomorrow

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wasn't drunk... defiantly "tipsy". the only thing that really gets me drunk these days is straight 100 proof vodka.. you'd think I just got of the plane from st. Petersburg the way I drink vodka.

I'm finally leaving in 5 hours.. it's sad.. I actually KNOW the people that work here now

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
What airlines are you guys flying on? I use US Air all the time and I don't think I've ever seen a hot stewardess (or "flight attendant", or whatever the PC thing to call them these days is).
You speak the truth. When it comes to most Western airlines they are all over 40, blocky, and rude. It doesn't matter what class you are flying in. Reminds me of being in the second grade again. The uniforms are hideous. In America and some Western European countries they always have to have the "gay" steward that is uber annoying as well. It is cliche for sappy guys to talk about "hot" stewardesses. There was a time in America when this was the case. They had age restrictions as well as weight restrictions. My mother was a VERY young stewardess back in the day. It was a different and better time in America. I have tons of pictures that she still has. Wow, America kicked some serious a$$ back then! Whatever happened?

http://www.flyuia.com/eng/company/vacancy/flight_attendents
Keeping hope alive. Ukraine International Airlines Hiring Policy. I catch UIA out of Amsterdam. Usually they have a flight a little after 10am and a flight a little after 1pm. Sadly, you get dumped in the middle of the tarmac and must hike up the freaking airplane steps. This can be quite dangerous and uncomfortable in the winter months. Definitely sign up for the Panorama card. Once you go to Kyiv/Kiev you will go back. I have yet to meet a heterosexual male who hasn't :rolleyes:

Height: 164-175 (women) and 175-185 (men)
Weight: (height - weight) > 105
High education
Good spoken Ukrainian, Russian and English (knowledge of other foreign language is encouraged)
Pleasant apearance and absence of any defects of it
Personal traits: politeness, sociability, pleasentness, and readiness for hard and not 'clean' work.

"Absence of any defects in it" :crackup: You boys have no clue how little they make. Lets just say that the mongoloid that packs your groceries is rich compared to one of them. Policies like this is why they lack any sort of "Little Princess" attitude.