I’ve been talking to this girl i met a few weeks back, and we've went out on a couple dates, which have been pretty nice. The conversation flows, the vibe is good, we have cool chemistry. Outside of the few times we've seen each other in person though, the dynamic is dry as hell.
I’m not even a huge texter myself, but it's nice to build some rapport/energy with a chick here and there when not together. With her, though, it's essentially all one-word or low-effort responses, and eventually I just let the conversation die because i genuinely don't care to keep it going.
When I do let it die, a few days later she’ll hit me up again and restart the conversation herself. Then it basically repeats. Dry conversation, I stop pushing it, she eventually re-engages.
The thing is, when I ask her to do something, she seems eager and receptive, and never has flaked on anything.
The lack of rapport when apart makes me feel less inclined to plan stuff, like i'm doing all the work. idk if I just should create some more digital distance and use texting to just make plans or what... Any thoughts?
I’m not even a huge texter myself, but it's nice to build some rapport/energy with a chick here and there when not together. With her, though, it's essentially all one-word or low-effort responses, and eventually I just let the conversation die because i genuinely don't care to keep it going.
When I do let it die, a few days later she’ll hit me up again and restart the conversation herself. Then it basically repeats. Dry conversation, I stop pushing it, she eventually re-engages.
The thing is, when I ask her to do something, she seems eager and receptive, and never has flaked on anything.
The lack of rapport when apart makes me feel less inclined to plan stuff, like i'm doing all the work. idk if I just should create some more digital distance and use texting to just make plans or what... Any thoughts?