Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dry City, just ain't feeling it.

negativefcf

Banned
Reaction score
Wassup guys,

I recently moved to Boston and the weather here is pretty ill (mad humid)... everything is so dry. I recently met this pretty good looking girl (HB7/8) but she's all homegirl (i.e. likes to stay home, no clubbing). However, she likes outdoor activities (theme parks, parade, sh*t like that). She loves rides,etc. She also likes the wet stuff, i.e. water-related.

Boston is great for the nightly social scene, but for outdoor activites, it's mad weak. The problem is that Boston is such a dry city. The closet place is Six Flag in Springfield which is like a fvckin two hours drive. Anyway, I was wondering for people who live in the area (or people who live in dry city).

1. Where should I go/do as an alternative?

2. For Boston specifically? Any recommendation for "wet" activities?

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
get a hotel room with a jacuzzi
days inn & suites pretty cheap

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mack Bishop
get a hotel room with a jacuzzi
days inn & suites pretty cheap

^^^ :cheer:

chili kat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look for something around the Charles River for the 4th of July weekend. Maybe rent a paddle boat for the fireworks if you can.
Damn party on the river.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a car you have lots of places available to you. Cochituate lake in Natick has boat rentals as well as Hopkinton state park on Route 85 right off Route 9. Walden pond in Concord is a good swimming hole although a bit too crowded. If you don't wanna stray far from the city there's always Revere beach right off the Blue line train, and there's an ocean beach somewhere in Quincy. I'm pretty sure there are activities on Charles River but I think it would be a bio-hazard to swim in that dump.

sk24iam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up man. I would suggest in addition to taking her somewhere outdoors during the day you take her out at night. Although she may not be into the bar/club scene, it may be because she never has tried it. If that's the thing you want to do with her you should introduce it to her. If she doesn't seem interested, ask her if she wants to have an fun and exciting night. She probably won't want to seem boring so hopefully she'll agree to go out. Now iI wouldn't reccomend takinh her to any club that is to crazy. Maybe a place that is a little more mellow than most where you can just chill out.

negativefcf

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
If you have a car you have lots of places available to you. Cochituate lake in Natick has boat rentals as well as Hopkinton state park on Route 85 right off Route 9. Walden pond in Concord is a good swimming hole although a bit too crowded. If you don't wanna stray far from the city there's always Revere beach right off the Blue line train, and there's an ocean beach somewhere in Quincy. I'm pretty sure there are activities on Charles River but I think it would be a bio-hazard to swim in that dump.
Thanks. Do you recommend Pleasure Bay??