“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Drunken ONS

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Has anyone had a drunken one night stand where they tried to make a relationship out of it AFTER the one night stand? Like, did any of you do that and then try to make it into something more? Is that even possible?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
My m8 managed it. He told her the next morning "u know, we could just forget this ever happened or we could make something more out of it". she agreed and they've got on well for 4 months now.

i'd say it was a fluke they hit it off though
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Cant say I have ever tried. I wouldnt want to make a serious relationship with a sl*t like that!! I know one dude however who had a ONS, and the girl wouldnt leave him alone afterwards, spent the next 2 weeks in his house 24/7, until he had to practically throw her out the fukcing door!!
 

captn caveman

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
From what I read,

ONS in the states are a rare issue,

Thanx god I am in europe...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by captn caveman
From what I read,

ONS in the states are a rare issue,

Thanx god I am in europe...
What? Depends...If your good looking and got some game and your in a situation were alcohol is involved, there actually quite easy to pull here in the US.

I would say the level of competition is higher here in the US than anywhere else in the world thats all. Your game has to be tight here.

I dunno about you euro's, but I kinda like it that way to be honest. Girls are easy/slutty enough as it is. I couldn't imagine it being any worse.
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Typically it is understood between both people involved in the ONS that it's going to be just that, a ONS. However, if you feel like you want to spend more time with her, call her and set something up. She may feel the same way as you, and is going through the same dilemma that you are.

Whether or not you want to start a relationship with a ONS is up to you. Most guys are too insecure about that and can't trust a woman who slept with them on the first night. They assume that if the woman slept with them, that they *must* be easy and a wh0re. Doesn't really say much for their own self-esteem but that's another issue. You'll have to date her for a little while, and get to know her. See if she's a person that you think you'll be able to trust. There are pleanty of women who choose to have a ONS because they want it, not because they can't control it. And if you can learn to trust that they will be committed to you then I say go for it.
 

niteguy2003

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Tampa, FL
A while back I met a girl at a club. I met her within the last 15 mins of the club closing. She gave me her # and wanted me to come to her apt and go in the jacuzzi with here and her 2 hot roomies. I normally don't call the girl until later and all that but she did invite me over. So I get there and her roomates are already passed out and she was waiting for me and it was just her and I in the hot tub. The girl liked to talk and had a very hot body and nice big boobs any who I eneded up having a ONS with her that night. While were talking I kinda mentioned that I have never been with more than one girls at the same time. This was my first one by the way!!! Left the next morning and decided not to call her cause she's prolly a sloot anywayz. After a few dayz she calls me. I was like OK should I answer it or what, so I did and we got to talking and she said why don't you come over tonight and play a little. I was like well, I'm kinda going out with my friend tonight (which I wasn't) Just kinda messing with her a little bit. I get over there and it was me and her and the 2 hot roomies. We started drinking some drinks and what not and low and behold the 2 hot roomies start making out. OMG one thing led to another and the girl I had the ONS with looked at me and said we'll take care of everything. Hell I skipped the 3 some and dove head first into a 4 some. It was really awkward and all that but really fun. I learned a lot about myself that night.

I still talk to the girl to this day. Her and I know that our realtionship purely sexual no strings. I've known her since August now.

-Jeremy
 
Top