"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Drunk again

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
572
Reaction score
6
Drunk again................

3 weeks ago we broke up and she drove off with some stud in a white Jaguar.

He is slipping her panties off tonight!----Damn..........and I am laying around here getting drunk----again.
Ain't life grand.
Wow, my sh*t is weak.........

cave dweller
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Age
59
Location
Madison Heights
Hey, I know how you feel and its not easy. Honestly the best thing you can do is NOT drink while you're feeling this way. It just makes things worse.

Trust me you WILL get better, but it is going to take time. The key is to not think about her, if you catch yourself starting to call up a buddy or read a book or anything to get your mind off of her. A year from now you'll look back at this and laugh..trust me.

Good luck.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
The thing is to not think about what SHE is doing, but what YOU are doing. Concentrate on yourself and how your life is going!

Plus things arent all a fairy tale for her like you are making out in your head. They will be fighting and going through all the sh*t that girls put you through!! She is OBVIOUSLY not worth your precious time!!
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
You are in a oneitis.

Don't let what happens to her affect you. You should not even be affected by her.

I know that you are in your beginner stage of becoming a DJ(Maybe not, I don't know how you were before but...) after a while you will get over her just like every other girl. Don't worry about it. Here read this

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42742

When I started DJing I was in a oneitis but I got over it. If I can get over one anyone can get over one.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
Go out tommorow, and get 3 phone numbers. By the time you're done, you will on such a natural high that you wont even think of her.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
^ Damn straight.

Nothing gets you over the last one like the next one.

Even if it's just a few dates or whatever.
 
Top