Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drunk again

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drunk again................

3 weeks ago we broke up and she drove off with some stud in a white Jaguar.

He is slipping her panties off tonight!----Damn..........and I am laying around here getting drunk----again.
Ain't life grand.
Wow, my sh*t is weak.........

cave dweller

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I know how you feel and its not easy. Honestly the best thing you can do is NOT drink while you're feeling this way. It just makes things worse.

Trust me you WILL get better, but it is going to take time. The key is to not think about her, if you catch yourself starting to call up a buddy or read a book or anything to get your mind off of her. A year from now you'll look back at this and laugh..trust me.

Good luck.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is to not think about what SHE is doing, but what YOU are doing. Concentrate on yourself and how your life is going!

Plus things arent all a fairy tale for her like you are making out in your head. They will be fighting and going through all the sh*t that girls put you through!! She is OBVIOUSLY not worth your precious time!!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are in a oneitis.

Don't let what happens to her affect you. You should not even be affected by her.

I know that you are in your beginner stage of becoming a DJ(Maybe not, I don't know how you were before but...) after a while you will get over her just like every other girl. Don't worry about it. Here read this

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42742

When I started DJing I was in a oneitis but I got over it. If I can get over one anyone can get over one.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out tommorow, and get 3 phone numbers. By the time you're done, you will on such a natural high that you wont even think of her.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Damn straight.

Nothing gets you over the last one like the next one.

Even if it's just a few dates or whatever.