Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drug discussion general thread

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve done weed, coke, LSD, OxyContin, Percocet, Lean, etc. I regret all of it. I haven’t done anything but weed for years now but I wish I would have never even tried weed. Now that I’m older, I’ve realized that drugs will only ruin your life. Drugs make you happy with being mediocre. The people that run the world want us high on drugs and be weak men.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone tried Kratom? I haven't. It is legal in the US, at least for now.
I have been using it sporadically for nearly 10 years (never used it continuosly, took multiple 1yr+ long breaks during that span). A lot of people misunderstand it. The red veins, in high doses, have a mild to moderate opiate effect, while the white/yellow veins in low doses have a stimulatory effect. I've only ever been interested in the latter, and I know the opiate effects are almost non existent for me, because I've rarely experienced any constipation, but if I do it's mild and I take that as a sign to take good break. The biggest side effect is a lowering of Test, but mine doesn't seem to be effected much because it was still 1200ng/DL mid use.

Kratom, for me, is incredibly useful for workouts, I can take it in a 24 hr fast and still have a killer workout. It produces a mild mood and cognitive and confidence boost that isn't euphoric or overly stimulating. Most people use reds in high doses and become addicted and imo they're clowns and in complete denial. Using white veins in small doses can still be addicting though, but in a different way, i'd say overall about as addicting as caffeine. Kratom is in fact in the same family as the coffee bean, which is interesting.

The biggest issue with kratom though is definitely the suppliers. There are high quality brands that do testing and with a bit of research you can find some. If you're going to do it I suggest white veins only, and dose in the range of 1.5g-3, ideally twice a week at most. In that range the side effects are minimal and it's almost purely stimulatory. Many people take doses over 4g up to multiple times a day, and that's way too much imo.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve done weed, coke, LSD, OxyContin, Percocet, Lean, etc. I regret all of it. I haven’t done anything but weed for years now but I wish I would have never even tried weed. Now that I’m older, I’ve realized that drugs will only ruin your life. Drugs make you happy with being mediocre. The people that run the world want us high on drugs and be weak men.
That’s like, your opinion man

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like a good catholic two easters ago I was blowing coke maybe four days out of my marriage around 2am with some slump buster that I met out at the bar, and then I slept in my boys driveway bc the house was locked. His dad gave me a pass. That was the last time I did blow and prior to that was probably 15 years at least prior.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took 100mg of an edible and then I got a call from my gf that she was at her moms and could I grab her on my way out of the city. Ever see the movie Wolf of Wall St when he takes the qualudes and can barely crawl down a couple feet of stairs at the golf course? Pretty much that. I don’t think anyone knew but I’m pretty sure I was drooling.

saige

Don Juan
Reaction score
the only drug I recommend- adderall for productivity, I've started it and its changed my life for the better.

if you're stuck on someone romantically or infatuated, it basically shuts off that part of the brain so you can just work and not overthink.
if you're socially anxious, it boosts your ego so you don't gaf. also, if you struggle with other addictions (esp sexual ones) it basically kills your libido so you don't hyper obsess over getting someone.

don't recommend anything else. for me imo it also kills my desire to do any other drugs or drink so you don't even need other drugs

My friend whose done LSD and MDMA has basically fried her brain (that's what she told me) at 21 and she can't get dopamine anymore even with copious amounts of adderall.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only drug I recommend- adderall for productivity, I've started it and its changed my life for the better.

if you're stuck on someone romantically or infatuated, it basically shuts off that part of the brain so you can just work and not overthink.
if you're socially anxious, it boosts your ego so you don't gaf. also, if you struggle with other addictions (esp sexual ones) it basically kills your libido so you don't hyper obsess over getting someone.

don't recommend anything else. for me imo it also kills my desire to do any other drugs or drink so you don't even need other drugs

My friend whose done LSD and MDMA has basically fried her brain (that's what she told me) at 21 and she can't get dopamine anymore even with copious amounts of adderall.
If there was ever something that sounded like an escape from reality, adderrall sounds like it must be it. No offense but this sounds terrible. Libido suppression? False ego, numbing emotions? Truly I would want to die.

saige

Don Juan
Reaction score
If there was ever something that sounded like an escape from reality, adderrall sounds like it must be it. No offense but this sounds terrible. Libido suppression? False ego, numbing emotions? Truly I would want to die.
I'd say it just makes you not care about normally pleasurable stuff that people like because you're already getting the dopamine from adderall. and the dopamine from the drug just makes you wanna work and be productive 24/7, but when you're working or doing that task you feel great instead of bored and lazy.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would strongly advise not using adderall for any sustained period, to me it's purely recreational, great for social situations, I'd sooner take adderall at a festival or party. The best productivity drug is Modafinil, hands down, it's also way cheaper and easier to get.