Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drought

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the different methods you guys use to overcome being in a funk?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get on OLD. Shag a few 5-6 single moms to get that ***** smell on u and then work your way up again.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys end up trying too hard to get out of these funks. For me, less effort can often lead to more.

I typically put some work into appearing well dressed, groomed, etc. But I've been preoccupied with other things the last few weeks. Yesterday I was particularly lazy. I just threw on some blue jeans, a plain long sleeve shirt that wasn't tight but snug enough to show some physique, did a quick, messy-like styling of the hair and a pair of boots I typically reserve for more dressed-up situations. Caught a lot of women staring at me yesterday. Quite a few unprovoked compliments throughout the day. One woman straight up told me I was handsome right in front of her husband.

Little ego boosts like these can typically get a guy back on his game again.
I would divorce on the spot if my wife did that. Good input.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys end up trying too hard to get out of these funks. For me, less effort can often lead to more.

I typically put some work into appearing well dressed, groomed, etc. But I've been preoccupied with other things the last few weeks. Yesterday I was particularly lazy. I just threw on some blue jeans, a plain long sleeve shirt that wasn't tight but snug enough to show some physique, did a quick, messy-like styling of the hair and a pair of boots I typically reserve for more dressed-up situations. Caught a lot of women staring at me yesterday. Quite a few unprovoked compliments throughout the day. One woman straight up told me I was handsome right in front of her husband.

Little ego boosts like these can typically get a guy back on his game again.
I've had some great success when I put in little or no effort to my appearance. A relaxed appearance denotes a relaxed attitude.

Alternatively, everyone goes through a drought now and then. Keep living your life, hold yourself to your own standards, believe that things work out, and success comes in the short to medium term.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly what I find. I'll get into a slump, approach like crazy, and get 100% flakes. It's only after I say 'fvck it' and start focusing on going out and making new acquaintances that I actually start meeting new women who are interested.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get on OLD. Shag a few 5-6 single moms to get that ***** smell on u and then work your way up again.
110% best way. Its just like getting back into investments. You need some money. In this case you need some puzzy till your back on your confidence. Just keep phucking.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly what I find. I'll get into a slump, approach like crazy, and get 100% flakes. It's only after I say 'fvck it' and start focusing on going out and making new acquaintances that I actually start meeting new women who are interested.
Yeah I've just about reached fùck it mode.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me a drought is like being between jobs. You start having all these crazy thoughts that you ll never have a job again. Then you get the desperation stink on you and you tank at interviews.

And this is much less serious. You need an income u don't need pvssy. You had ***** before you'll have it again. Just get out there and be social and enjoy your time to yourself.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting theme in this thread. I also recently found when I stopped deliberately trying to chat women up at the swimming pool they started initiating conversation with me. I have a date this afternoon with one, and next week, another, is actually going to give me a lesson on the backstroke technique.:D

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly. Difficult to successfully analyse multi-variable situations. It may have been that after a while because your a regular they were more comfortable around you. It also may have been that because you've been working out consistently you started to develop a good hard body so the woman could see some instant profit in being with you.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It also may have been that because you've been working out consistently you started to develop a good hard body so the woman could see some instant profit in being with you.
There's something to be said about that. A man who cares about his own body. The strength training in the gym gives dividends in many areas of life. Not just with appearances, but doing the natural things we men we created for, building structures, fighting in battles (back then it was physical, in recent times, one would say it's more psychological when applied to business...), or a freaking bear in the wild. I think women are just naturally drawn to a stronger body.... unless the woman looks like Starlet, the ripped wife of the karate sensei from Office Space; they're not going to fend off threats. Here's a link to exercise and testosterone worth checking out.

Quoted for posterity:

But one thing is clear: You need to make exercise a habit in order to get the benefits.

After exercise, testosterone levels rise -- but not for long.

"Sometimes it’s 15 minutes after exercise that testosterone is elevated. Sometimes it can be up to an hour,” says Todd Schroeder, PhD, who studies exercise and hormones in older men at the University of Southern California.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I think women pick up on the triangular shape just as we do the S line figure.

I've missed swimming these past two days due to two dates, and I miss it. It makes me wonder whether my swim or the date is more important. Henceforth, dates organized in the swimming pool will be swimming lessons.... and perhaps a massage afterwards.:D

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Strongly advise against that.

The trouble with this, and I've seen it happen, is you dramatically lower your standards.......and instead of working your
way back up.......the tendency can be to stay down there with the 5's and 6's........this becomes you're new comfort zone...

Have patience. Keep doing the right things: keep being social, keep working out, keep eating right, keep working on
your goals......

it's like in any sport..........any goalscorer can and does go through a slump, but he's got to keep confidence in himself and
his abilities....

Adversity makes us. Do not sell yourself short because of a little slump.

The Laws of Power states: Patience will prevent us from committing moronic blunders

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not arguing. It could happen that way. Which approach is best for a particular man probably comes down to how they set the standards and their level of confidence. Inexperienced guys here often set a high value on pvssy. We would say they shouldn't. A guy like that might lose confidence in a drought. So my advice would be relevant.

A more experienced man would enjoy the additional available time to work on the other aspects of his life. So your advice would be relevant.