Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drought period

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suddenly got caught up in a drought with women. I haven't been with a girl since that crazy chick and that was almost a month ago. Due to covid, most of places in town are locked down again so there are not much option to meet new women. Also I'm working a lot during these past weeks so I'm cut off from much free time.

Online I had very few successes lately with a lot of rejections. It's annoying me how there are periods where I go out with multiple women a week and then it's like my luck runs out and can't even get a date.
I train a lot, definitely look better than before, I work out even more since I have nothing to do after work. Any advice how to get through this? Cheers Djs

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this scenario.

A month back, I'm sleeping w 3 girls a week, 2 in 24 hours sorta thing.

Right now I'm spinning zero.

Focusing on myself, career, fitness goals music etc.

It's alright bruh.

Realise that once you improve yourself during this monk mode and get transformed through fire, you'll be landing better women than you've ever before.

Women will come and go, your habits and life stay.

I've noticed that getting a new girl for me is a form of external validation that "I still got it".

You don't need to prove it, just know it.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing.

Next time you get a girl, make sure you have another girl at the same time.

Use this clean slate scenario for a great mental foundation.

Abundance ftw.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this scenario.

A month back, I'm sleeping w 3 girls a week, 2 in 24 hours sorta thing.

Right now I'm spinning zero.

Focusing on myself, career, fitness goals music etc.

It's alright bruh.

Realise that once you improve yourself during this monk mode and get transformed through fire, you'll be landing better women than you've ever before.

Women will come and go, your habits and life stay.

I've noticed that getting a new girl for me is a form of external validation that "I still got it".

You don't need to prove it, just know it.
Very good point. I also noticed that during this covid situation, a lot of guys, as myself, are hitting up girls on Instagram but it's very dead. Good looking girls are playing even more hard to get because of attention they get.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing.

Next time you get a girl, make sure you have another girl at the same time.

Use this clean slate scenario for a great mental foundation.

Abundance ftw.
Ive done this all the time, dating multiple girls but now I don't have contact even with old plates. I just hope I will not get desperate and too horny that I will call crazy girl again to fvck her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I suddenly got caught up in a drought with women. I haven't been with a girl since that crazy chick and that was almost a month ago. Due to covid, most of places in town are locked down again so there are not much option to meet new women. Also I'm working a lot during these past weeks so I'm cut off from much free time.

Online I had very few successes lately with a lot of rejections. It's annoying me how there are periods where I go out with multiple women a week and then it's like my luck runs out and can't even get a date.
I train a lot, definitely look better than before, I work out even more since I have nothing to do after work. Any advice how to get through this? Cheers Djs
Not keeping your pipeline full while you are succeeding is the cause. Happens a lot...easy to get complacent.

Unless you are in an exclusive LTR, you should constantly be building and adding new women to the pipeline so when one drops off, you have built in replacements to step in seamlessly and with no lag.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not keeping your pipeline full while you are succeeding is the cause. Happens a lot...easy to get complacent.

Unless you are in an exclusive LTR, you should constantly be building and adding new women to the pipeline so when one drops off, you have built in replacements to step in seamlessly and with no lag.
I was doing that really but as time was progressing it didn't worked out with some plates, some wanted to get exclusive and it didn't suit me.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In this exact situation.. I dropped 2 plates back in March/April.. Now can't seem to land anything online.

Starting messing with a girl from work & she playing fukin games.. So even had to drop her azz too.

Looks like have ride through the monk mode for a while lol