"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Drought period

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I suddenly got caught up in a drought with women. I haven't been with a girl since that crazy chick and that was almost a month ago. Due to covid, most of places in town are locked down again so there are not much option to meet new women. Also I'm working a lot during these past weeks so I'm cut off from much free time.

Online I had very few successes lately with a lot of rejections. It's annoying me how there are periods where I go out with multiple women a week and then it's like my luck runs out and can't even get a date.
I train a lot, definitely look better than before, I work out even more since I have nothing to do after work. Any advice how to get through this? Cheers Djs
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
I know this scenario.

A month back, I'm sleeping w 3 girls a week, 2 in 24 hours sorta thing.

Right now I'm spinning zero.

Focusing on myself, career, fitness goals music etc.

It's alright bruh.

Realise that once you improve yourself during this monk mode and get transformed through fire, you'll be landing better women than you've ever before.

Women will come and go, your habits and life stay.

I've noticed that getting a new girl for me is a form of external validation that "I still got it".

You don't need to prove it, just know it.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
One more thing.


Next time you get a girl, make sure you have another girl at the same time.


Use this clean slate scenario for a great mental foundation.

Abundance ftw.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I know this scenario.

A month back, I'm sleeping w 3 girls a week, 2 in 24 hours sorta thing.

Right now I'm spinning zero.

Focusing on myself, career, fitness goals music etc.

It's alright bruh.

Realise that once you improve yourself during this monk mode and get transformed through fire, you'll be landing better women than you've ever before.

Women will come and go, your habits and life stay.

I've noticed that getting a new girl for me is a form of external validation that "I still got it".

You don't need to prove it, just know it.
Very good point. I also noticed that during this covid situation, a lot of guys, as myself, are hitting up girls on Instagram but it's very dead. Good looking girls are playing even more hard to get because of attention they get.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
One more thing.


Next time you get a girl, make sure you have another girl at the same time.


Use this clean slate scenario for a great mental foundation.

Abundance ftw.
Ive done this all the time, dating multiple girls but now I don't have contact even with old plates. I just hope I will not get desperate and too horny that I will call crazy girl again to fvck her.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
I suddenly got caught up in a drought with women. I haven't been with a girl since that crazy chick and that was almost a month ago. Due to covid, most of places in town are locked down again so there are not much option to meet new women. Also I'm working a lot during these past weeks so I'm cut off from much free time.

Online I had very few successes lately with a lot of rejections. It's annoying me how there are periods where I go out with multiple women a week and then it's like my luck runs out and can't even get a date.
I train a lot, definitely look better than before, I work out even more since I have nothing to do after work. Any advice how to get through this? Cheers Djs
Not keeping your pipeline full while you are succeeding is the cause. Happens a lot...easy to get complacent.

Unless you are in an exclusive LTR, you should constantly be building and adding new women to the pipeline so when one drops off, you have built in replacements to step in seamlessly and with no lag.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Not keeping your pipeline full while you are succeeding is the cause. Happens a lot...easy to get complacent.

Unless you are in an exclusive LTR, you should constantly be building and adding new women to the pipeline so when one drops off, you have built in replacements to step in seamlessly and with no lag.
I was doing that really but as time was progressing it didn't worked out with some plates, some wanted to get exclusive and it didn't suit me.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Not keeping your pipeline full while you are succeeding is the cause. Happens a lot...easy to get complacent.

Unless you are in an exclusive LTR, you should constantly be building and adding new women to the pipeline so when one drops off, you have built in replacements to step in seamlessly and with no lag.

In this exact situation.. I dropped 2 plates back in March/April.. Now can't seem to land anything online.

Starting messing with a girl from work & she playing fukin games.. So even had to drop her azz too.

Looks like have ride through the monk mode for a while lol
 
Top