Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dropping Interest Level or Sh!t Test?

upcoming_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys! I've been reading a lot on the Don Juan forums and learning some great stuff from the true DJs! thanks a bunch for the great advice.

I've been seeing this girl for 2 months now and we've been on 6 dates (all overnight trips).

She's done much of the chasing - contacting me even though I've left many of her texts unread and haven't replied to many of them.

She has been very compliant - both in her manners, her respect towards me and make it easy for us to get together and hook up!

she seems to want something serious - as she has been very consistent so far, although she's told me that her longest relationship has been 5 months and that the last guy she was with cheated on her. She is 28 years old - so I have always thought of this as a red flag.

this past weekend we go to a southern part of our country, stayed at a nice resort (I didn't have to pay for the room as I own a very popular travel instagram account and they invited me). I spent a couple hundred dollars on the whole trip but we had a great time and the sex was amazing. She said it was the first time she f***ed in a swimming pool (we had a personal pool inside our villa) and said it was amazing. She org@$med and said she loves that she can with me because she has always had a hard time with it.

However, my question lies here; after a great weekend and a seemingly happy woman (laughed a lot, went out to party on Saturday night and she met some of my friends and we all had a blast and she said she had so much fun), I dropped her off at home. Now here's the take. She would usually turn to me and give me a sweet kiss before getting out the car.

this time, she literally just got her bags and proceeded to walk out, then gave me a fake/shame smile, and said to text her when I got home.

confusing part is - she text me later in the night saying "already craving you babe! hope you made it home in 1 piece". I answered a couple hours after saying "soon! just got home babe, will get some rest now, had a rough drive back home!"

she's texted me today with something unrelated and I just replied a couple hours after in the same monotone voice she used.

I know women are like cats and won't always be warm - they go and come as they please.

am I reading too much into this or is this a sign that her attraction level dropped for some reason?

thanks!

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Hell yeah you're reading too much into it.

The power shifts to the woman once you start giving a shyt. Just know if you follow a pattern with a woman she will eventually pick up on it and start to f*ck with your head.

You have to stay unpredictable to avoid shyt testing.

upcoming_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody's catching the feelz
haha hey! the poosey is really good! and I'm trying not to - I have a couple of other plates and I do include absences of some weekends when she's not with me (I go off everything) so she probably knows. She also sees how many girls flirt with me whenever she is with me, and I can see she gets jealous.

upcoming_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah you're reading too much into it.

The power shifts to the woman once you start giving a shyt. Just know if you follow a pattern with a woman she will eventually pick up on it and start to f*ck with your head.

You have to stay unpredictable to avoid shyt testing.
ahhh! the power of being aloof & mysterious. I just disregarded her - I probably ****ed up a little in the end when she got out and I stared at her (maybe I looked disappointed) and obviously this is very weak on my end. But I've kept frame and remained strong, masculine, aloof and still mysterious for most of it. Every time she gets a weekend with me - she learns something more about me. It's back to that "peeling the onion" idea of showing yourself little by little.

thanks @Spidah - I'll remember to maintain my frame and not drop into hers! cheers!!

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
ahhh! the power of being aloof & mysterious. I just disregarded her - I probably ****ed up a little in the end when she got out and I stared at her (maybe I looked disappointed) and obviously this is very weak on my end. But I've kept frame and remained strong, masculine, aloof and still mysterious for most of it. Every time she gets a weekend with me - she learns something more about me. It's back to that "peeling the onion" idea of showing yourself little by little.

thanks @Spidah - I'll remember to maintain my frame and not drop into hers! cheers!!
I wouldn't get too hung up on showing weakness around women. You have to mix in a little beta in your personality to give the bytch some hope.

Just make sure you don't develop any kind of scarcity mindset with these hoes.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't get too hung up on showing weakness around women. You have to mix in a little beta in your personality to give the bytch some hope.
Naw, actually you don't have to have any "beta."

Being alpha is not the same as being a jackass. You can be a reasonable person while being "alpha."

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its funny how the person who's ignoring messages, and never initiating contact, is actually the one who is analyzing every action taking place.... you're just like my crazy ex lol

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its funny how the person who's ignoring messages, and never initiating contact, is actually the one who is analyzing every action taking place.... you're just like my crazy ex lol
I agree, you’ve already dated her for 2 months. Why are you wasting time in reading her so much? Do what you want, don’t be a bore, set up the dates, and if she starts showing disinterest you’ll have your answer.

upcoming_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, you’ve already dated her for 2 months. Why are you wasting time in reading her so much? Do what you want, don’t be a bore, set up the dates, and if she starts showing disinterest you’ll have your answer.
solid! thanks a lot. question about being a bore - when she's with me, she's NEVER bored! we always have a good time because I've worked hard at developing my "edge". however, she says I'm no fun to text with - and that's because I don't answer her texts many times - she can text me 3 or up to 5 times before she receives a reply from me. Keep in mind however, that she knows I am a very busy man juggling different things.

how would you handle this situation? I know the phone should be only to set dates.

Jareamee

Don Juan
Reaction score
solid! thanks a lot. question about being a bore - when she's with me, she's NEVER bored! we always have a good time because I've worked hard at developing my "edge". however, she says I'm no fun to text with - and that's because I don't answer her texts many times - she can text me 3 or up to 5 times before she receives a reply from me. Keep in mind however, that she knows I am a very busy man juggling different things.

how would you handle this situation? I know the phone should be only to set dates.
Let her keep texting you unanswered. She has super high interest. You said it yourself, she’s never bored in person and you’re a really busy man. She’s going to have to work for YOU. You hold alllll the cards here, my friend.

Soflobro#2

Banned
Reaction score

Don't think like this "i probably fvcked up by staring" cut those thoughts off because if you keep up this pattern you will end up playing yourself.

Part of it is you sound inexperienced, which is totally fine. Just don't read to much into it.

Stop worrying and just enjoy her. That's how i have had success in the past. I just genuinely was care free, adventurous and genuine. Just be easy going and keep it very simple. Your thoughts become things so manage them properly.