Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dropped Plate wants back in.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reason why i dropped her:

At first she started to nag a lot.
Asking me to take her to nicer places to eat or spend more time with her.

I put up with it for a while then dropped her when one day I asked her how she was doing.. she started bringing up all this drama.

and claimed that I somehow got off on hearing about her problems and struggles...... :confused:

I told her if you ever tell me some kind of BS like that again i'm just going to put you aside.

she responded with "not a problem baby you are allowed"
haha got to give her credit tho for a response like that. i Felt like a pvssy

But Anyways I still went No Contact.
About 2.5 months have now passed

She texts me today:
"I Miss you" followed by a smiley blowing a Kiss

edit: she also called me a few days earlier to say she was gonna come by and return something i had lend her a long time ago. I told her i was at work and that she could leave it in my mail. when i came home the mail was empty.

Chico

Don Juan
Reaction score
2.5 months is a long time. Thus, her interest in you is probably minimal. Perhaps she is just bored, and wanted to see if you would respond. Anyway, it won't hurt to put her back into the rotation as long as your expectations are extremely low.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not necessarily. sometimes a little radio silence can do some good, if she still sees you as a high quality guy

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico said:
2.5 months is a long time. Thus, her interest in you is probably minimal. Perhaps she is just bored, and wanted to see if you would respond. Anyway, it won't hurt to put her back into the rotation as long as your expectations are extremely low.
No its not...some plates come back after years. OP did a good job..let her stew for another 2 months...