Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dropped a plate

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I been seeing this plate for about 2 months. She wanted me to come up to see her on sunday, I said I wouldn't make any promises but we'd see what sunday looked like. I had a 2nd plate spend Friday and Saturday at my place and didn't know when she would leave sunday so i couldnt make plans with plate 1. Anyways, sunday comes, weathers kinda crappy so I tell plate 1 I wasn't coming, plate 2 had wore me out anyways. Plate one gets upset, tells me she knew it probably wasn't going to work with the distance from the beginning, says she hopes I find what im looking for. I ask if that means she doesn't want to see me anymore and she doesn't respond, a few hours later I send her some texts on the football game and she doesn't respond and nothing this morning either, she always says good morning. Im thinking I just leave this plate on the ground and move on. She was always DTF and I kinda liked her but she wasn't "the one" and she was getting to be high maintenance but she was a reliable plate. Just wondering what you boys think? Go no contact, leave her drop or reach out in a few days? I have other plates spinning I haven't had time to meet yet so im leaning towards replacing her with one of those.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, from your communication with her and this thread you seem a little slow. She already disconnected bro! it's already over. Happy fishing.

Last edited:

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, radio silence since sunday, now she texts me this morning that today is her dead sons birthday.
Emotional tampon time?
I just said , " must be tough, remember him the way he'd want you to and celebrate the life he did get to live.
Bet i could still spin her, but not sure i want to. Pros and cons both ways to think about.

JustDoItAlways2

Reaction score
Never burn a plate. Just keep them in the background for when your plate number gets low. Reliable DTF plates are not easy to replace. I once phoned a girl who I hadn't talked to in over a year. After a few minutes of chit chat, she says "do you want to come over?"

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could of spun her back up but i let her drop. She was a needy plate and it interfered with my keeping other plates spinning.
But I do agree with what you said for most plates.