Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drop plate over this, do nothing or just go silent for a while?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been dating this plate(not the same one from the other thread) for maybe 2 months now, she always has had high interest and always fvcks when she comes over.

Today, had her come over around 3ish and planned to actually do some stuff with her....went hiking and then out for some ice cream and then got dinner brought it back to my place and watched a movie.

During the movie I noticed her phone going off and one of the texts asked if she was free tonight. Couldn't tell who it was from the angle the phone was at nor did I see her response. I assumed it was a guy.

Funny thing after the movie finished she suddenly "had to go" even tho normally she would stay til 10 or 11 and we would fvck several times. I just said "oh already?" And she said she was going to meet her girlfriend for a drink that she hasn't seen in a while. I just said "Have a good time" and didn't say anything about the text.

Kinda irritated that I wasted a Saturday night ending like that when I could have met up with another plate and banged.

I am sure this kind of thing happens to most other guys at some point, how would you handle it? Drop, do nothing or just ignore for a period of time to send a message?
She really did nothing wrong.

You said yourself she's a plate, not someone you're dating or a gf. The rules of engagement with a plate are much different than someone you see as gf material.

Same for her. If you made it evident you were actually dating her, she likely wouldn't have taken off so fast. She came over in the first place, right? If you want more from her, you'll have to kick her up a notch to dating. If not, expect more of the same but don't get upset. It's not worth it.

Good luck to you.

~Dash~

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your advice is fvking dumb af dude. Go back to the gym lol.
Striiiiiing Boooooy....

Did you forget to take your pills again? Damn. You're being mean (sniff, sniff). Stop it. You're hurting my feelings...

Block me if you don't like my advice. Simple concept.

Now run along and play nice with the other posters, please.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line you guys gotta treat all women the same; like they are for sex and entertainment only.

She has to bring up taking you off the market. No girlfriend treatment until she brings up that conversation.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
"Op"

"I feel like he is smothering me"

There is your answer.
Jeezus god help us
I am not sure how smothering someone would be seeing them once a week to once every 10 days mostly for an hour or two for 8 weeks and then suggesting a longer date after we had banged 5 or 6 times. If that is smothering then I think they have the fvcking problem.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just the same as YOU think that your gym time = what a man you are lol. True story
That's ok, Stringy. I'm sure you're a nice guy when you're not playing angry keyboard jockey. I'd even buy you a beer if I saw you out.

But, if we were at a party, I'm afraid I'd have to go all John "Bluto" Blutarsky on you:

"Sorry"...lol

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is within her rights to leave when she wants. You're within your rights to back off or drop her. Personally I wouldn't drop her, but I would put her on ice for a bit.

As for finding it disrespectful, that's something about you and your inner game you might want to examine.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been dating this plate(not the same one from the other thread) for maybe 2 months now, she always has had high interest and always fvcks when she comes over.

Today, had her come over around 3ish and planned to actually do some stuff with her....went hiking and then out for some ice cream and then got dinner brought it back to my place and watched a movie.

During the movie I noticed her phone going off and one of the texts asked if she was free tonight. Couldn't tell who it was from the angle the phone was at nor did I see her response. I assumed it was a guy.

Funny thing after the movie finished she suddenly "had to go" even tho normally she would stay til 10 or 11 and we would fvck several times. I just said "oh already?" And she said she was going to meet her girlfriend for a drink that she hasn't seen in a while. I just said "Have a good time" and didn't say anything about the text.

Kinda irritated that I wasted a Saturday night ending like that when I could have met up with another plate and banged.

I am sure this kind of thing happens to most other guys at some point, how would you handle it? Drop, do nothing or just ignore for a period of time to send a message?
You should downgrade her to booty call.