Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drop plate over this, do nothing or just go silent for a while?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Been dating this plate(not the same one from the other thread) for maybe 2 months now, she always has had high interest and always fvcks when she comes over.

Today, had her come over around 3ish and planned to actually do some stuff with her....went hiking and then out for some ice cream and then got dinner brought it back to my place and watched a movie.

During the movie I noticed her phone going off and one of the texts asked if she was free tonight. Couldn't tell who it was from the angle the phone was at nor did I see her response. I assumed it was a guy.

Funny thing after the movie finished she suddenly "had to go" even tho normally she would stay til 10 or 11 and we would fvck several times. I just said "oh already?" And she said she was going to meet her girlfriend for a drink that she hasn't seen in a while. I just said "Have a good time" and didn't say anything about the text.

Kinda irritated that I wasted a Saturday night ending like that when I could have met up with another plate and banged.

I am sure this kind of thing happens to most other guys at some point, how would you handle it? Drop, do nothing or just ignore for a period of time to send a message?

Last edited:

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps this young hottie is spinning you as a plate.
Meh. So be it. Shat test her and see how she reacts.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, develop an abundance mindset and your options to the point where:
1. It matters not to you whether or not she is fookin other dudes on the side
2. She gets heavily punished or dropped the moment she disrespects you

Most guys are too scared or uncomfortable yo drop disrespectful plates due to scarcity and being too much of a nice guy.

This plate here disrespected your time and hospitality by monkey-branching the moment what seemed like a better offer came along that day.If she had high interest in you and your time she’d have quickly replied to that text by saying “no sorry, im not available tonight, tomorrow night instead perhaps?”
The fact that she jettisoned you and monkey-branched means either you punish her by giving her a bunch of flakes so she knows you’ve demoted her or you just drop her completely and focus on your other options

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78
First of all you are getting borring with her. YOU ARE PREDICTABLE. This is why she doing her pull back. This is how women break up with you. She won't just leave her job without finding a new one. I don't know which AMS video you should watch, just watch all of them.

Secondly, you always assume they are ****king other people, men and women, on the side.

If she has emotional attachment to you, do a pull back. Do not call her 3 weeks straight. Go silent. If she contact you, take 1 whole day to respond. She writes you this afternoon, respond the next morning. Make excuses. You working. You busy. And yes, her interest level in you is dwindeling (BECAUSE YOU ARE PREDICTABLE), you have to punish her by pulling back and dowgrading her.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sure this kind of thing happens to most other guys at some point, how would you handle it? Drop, do nothing or just ignore for a period of time to send a message?
You like this girl. If she were just a plate like others in your life you wouldn't care about what to do next. You'd instinctively pull back and concentrate on others and wouldn't care if she came back or not.

... and she would.

edit: Gstring's comment is worth a double like. Just so y'all know

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go date other women.

Find another girl that you like better than her and she will become a long distant memory that you have sex with from time to time because she was placed at the bottom of your rotation.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Is this what you would normally do with your free time? Just curious maybe you do. Sounds like something you do when meeting a girl with kids.

Ive done the movie bit before. Waste of time. Funny you saw that text then all of a sudden she wanted a drink.

Keep the plates that line up with what it is your naturally doing. Im going to guess ice cream and movies is not your normal activity. Maybe you are focusing to much on the bang with this one and shooting yourself in the foot?

My point being don't rearrange for a plate. If they don't hang when you bowfish, boating skiing or socializing then they can do something else.

I dont expect girls to kill animals in the woods but i do expect them to partake in the meal preparations.
The movie was at my place not in a theater, those are still closed. I like being outdoors and doing things but it's been cold and snowy here for a long time and a lot of things are still shutdown due to COVID. It was a decent day out finally so I wanted to get outside and do something. Afterwards we got food and brought it back to my place and watched a movie and then would normally have banged it out for a few hours.

If anything what I have been doing with her isn't normal behavior for me, which was having her over and just chilling and fvcking. The first time we cooked dinner together when she came over because it was on a weekend the other times have been weeknights. I am an active and outdoorsy person. I prefer to include chilling and fvcking as part of the activities not the activity. Hard to do much when most things are closed and the weather sucks.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just go date other women.

Find another girl that you like better than her and she will become a long distant memory that you have sex with from time to time because she was placed at the bottom of your rotation.
I am dating other women. That isn't a question. The question was what do I do with this one. Is this a droppable offense or do I simply tell her I don't appreciate her making plans with someone else when she already had plans with me and let her know that doesn't really meet my standard of behavior I expect when dating someone when she contacts me?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You like this girl. If she were just a plate like others in your life you wouldn't care about what to do next. You'd instinctively pull back and concentrate on others and wouldn't care if she came back or not.

... and she would.

edit: Gstring's comment is worth a double like. Just so y'all know
I care only in the aspect as far as doing what maximizes my benefit. I care about learning the proper way to handle these things when they occur without making me look like this is acceptable behavior to me. That's BS. I would not do this to someone else so I don't expect that to be done to me.

This is about me not about her. Sometimes I struggle in handling these situations properly. I can't learn to handle them properly without asking advice from those who do.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am dating other women. That isn't a question. The question was what do I do with this one. Is this a droppable offense or do I simply tell her I don't appreciate her making plans with someone else when she already had plans with me and let her know that doesn't really meet my standard of behavior I expect when dating someone when she contacts me?
Do nothing. She’s just a plate. You don’t have the right to complain about her behavior. Either you pretend it didn’t happen and try to bang her again or you just ghost.

Guy, I’m noticing a pattern of treating your plates like girlfriends. They are not. Plates are girls you are banging that should be proving themselves to you. At some point they will pin you down and demand a promotion.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just use silence and distance. You know damn well she didn't go meet a girlfriend.

Pull back hard and either get her hamster spinning or she will pull back also. Either is OK.

And I agree with others that you spent way too much time with her through all those activities as a plate.

Pull back. Booty call only.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she already made it clear that she valued meeting her friend for a drink over spending the rest of her evening with you, confronting her on this will not change the action or the fact of it. I wouldn't do or say anything as she already knows this. If you confront her it will only display lower value and that you care/invested too much.

As EyeBRollin just said, she's just a plate and not your girlfriend. She left before you had sex last night, so that's probably why it's bothering you so much. You gave her your time with hiking, dinner, movie and you didn't get to release in return. Next time have sex earlier with her before the movie.

If you feel like you have to do something then just soft next her. Pullback and withdraw your time and attention. If I was in your situation last night I would have just called over another plate for sex.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
takes time and effort to find plates to spin and get them to boinking status, i wouldnt drop her for cutting out early, specially if you like boinking her. Sh*t happens sometimes. I had a 1st date planned for this friday night, she was coming to my house from 3 hrs away. I got a dandy case of food poisoning thursday so i had to cancel. She was gracious, understanding and we rescheduled for next friday instead. IM glad she didn't "next" me for being a "flake". Sh*t happens sometimes.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well she already made it clear that she valued meeting her friend for a drink over spending the rest of her evening with you, confronting her on this will not change the action or the fact of it. I wouldn't do or say anything as she already knows this. If you confront her it will only display lower value and that you care/invested too much.

As EyeBRollin just said, she's just a plate and not your girlfriend. She left before you had sex last night, so that's probably why it's bothering you so much. You gave her your time with hiking, dinner, movie and you didn't get to release in return. Next time have sex earlier with her before the movie.

If you feel like you have to do something then just soft next her. Pullback and withdraw your time and attention. If I was in your situation last night I would have just called over another plate for sex.
OK got it. I didn't really care about the sex or no sex part, I get enough of it. It more bothered me that I saw the text and then she left. I just think it's rude and disrespectful.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
takes time and effort to find plates to spin and get them to boinking status, i wouldnt drop her for cutting out early, specially if you like boinking her. Sh*t happens sometimes. I had a 1st date planned for this friday night, she was coming to my house from 3 hrs away. I got a dandy case of food poisoning thursday so i had to cancel. She was gracious, understanding and we rescheduled for next friday instead. IM glad she didn't "next" me for being a "flake". Sh*t happens sometimes.
Except it wasn't "sh!t happens". It was someone asking if she was free tonight and then her agreeing to meet them instead of saying she was busy and staying with me.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is about me not about her. Sometimes I struggle in handling these situations properly. I can't learn to handle them properly without asking advice from those who do.
We all struggle sometimes, so it's good to hear other opions. But it looks like everybody is more of less saying the same thing: pull back and let her come back on her own. Do not chase because she is in the process of losing interest in you.

But you knew this already yourself.

Keep us posted please. I think everybody here has had similar experiences. It's good to know how these things roll out.

edit: This new guy is exciting for now, but he'll make mistakes and that's when she'll start looking at you with more interest again, because you kept your frame and seemed not to care when she was pulling away. That other guy is not a perfect player. I wouldn't drop her over this if I were you. Use it as a way to elevate her attraction for you :)

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more lengthy day dates with this woman, she might be getting relationship vibes from you. Short dates consisting of drinks and sex from now on until she becomes invested.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No more lengthy day dates with this woman, she might be getting relationship vibes from you. Short dates consisting of drinks and sex from now on until she becomes invested.
That's what most of them have been. Her coming over after work during the week, us watching a show and then banging and then she leaves.