"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Driving the topic toword sex

TomN

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
78
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
Washington
I know a good way to make sure you don't end up in the friends zone is to talk about sex with the girl, but what is the best way to steer the topic toward sex/relationships, what are some good questions to do this? When are questions like "what is your number one sex fantasy" or "what do you look for in a boyfriend" appropriate? A few hours after meeting a chick and talking with her, a few days, what? I don't want to give off an aura of desperation or something like that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
you can steer the topic of sex in any normal conversation. In order to do that, you want to turn one or several of her sentences into sexual innuendos, once she understands what your trying to convey, the sex topics just naturally follows. If you want an example, just give me any situation, i can definately show you how to steer that toward sex talk.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
I would do what HUUBINH suggests and not what TomN suggests. Only girls can bring up sexual topics frankly - guys should use innuendos/sex jokes.
 

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Location
San Bruno, Ca. USA
Yup yup. Just bring it up. If you want to be smooth don't be all, "Hey, do you like doggystyle?" haha.

I always start by bringing up a funny or crazy story in my life that somehow has to do with sex.

Like the time my ex gf and I got caught doing the do in a park by a jogger.

I'll bring up something about nature and we'll shoot the shiet and that will get onto the topic of parks. Then I'll start talking about how one time I fell off the playground equipment cause I was stupid and did a crazy dare. If she doesn't volunteer a story about something stupid she's done I'll ask if she ever fell off the swings or some shiet. A few minutes later I'll be all, "Oh man, here's a pretty crazy story. It was embarrassing as hell at the time but now it's just funny. Anyway, my ex gf and I decided to go to the park one day cause it was nice outside...".

Easy peasy. And that's just one of the many, many, ways to bring it up. But ya know what? If you're really having a great time with the woman, playing it cool, making her chase you, etc, SHE WILL usually bring up the topic of sex first.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by HuuBinh
If you want an example, just give me any situation, i can definately show you how to steer that toward sex talk.
Discussing your mother's occupation. :p
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top