"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

drivin in the car with a cougar

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
If you use hand lotion you are feminine? What the hell? So people cant take care of themselves?

No lotion = hands/arms/legs ashy as sh1t
No face cream = dirty face = bumps all over your face
I dont get them, but No pedicure = fukked up looking hands

I need to do something about these callusses (sp) on my hands..
Are you serious? If your hands are damaged then fine. put something on them to fix them up. that is logical.

Men don't put face cream on unless they have a medical condition or they have a reason too.

Men don't get pedicures. sorry, but that shouldn't even be a word you know.

All you have to do is ask yourself if you are beautifying yourself? If you are then yes you are less of a man. You are acting like a woman. A man keeps himself clean and keeps care of himself. A man that is a slob is also less of a man.

A man cuts his own nails, cleans his face, and takes good care of himself in general. He doesn't try to make his skin soft as a baby.

In general, men become more attractive to women with age. Our features become stronger and our lines become harder. The stronger you look the more a woman will think you can please her. So don't beautify yourself like a woman. That is her job not yours.

I find I get more success with women when I don't shave my face for a day then when I do. Why? because I look more like a man to her. It shows her that I am confident regarless of how I look, but at the same time I still keep good care of myself.

here is a tip. If you can't get the cougar with a shaved face. try again with a slightly unshaven face. :) It worked for me. I had one women in the office rub my face and say "oh.. u didn't shave today" I said, "yeah I'm just soo busy lately". she said, "oh that's ok I like it on you ".

I think there are a lot of guys out there that are going overboard on their daily upkeep. Most of them are doing it because women say they want it. Some are even beautifying themselves to give themselves a confidence boost. The reality is true confidence comes from within. Be unique and different from those guys. Shock those girls with your confidence and non-reliance on these things. If they see you every day with your best suit on they will never feel like jumping you.

A real DJ doesn't need hand cream. but, AFC's need it to wack!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
DDkevin,

I've gained a lot of respect for you on this thread alone for keeping with the stance of what men do vs. the effeminates who are out to please women by keeping their skin soft!! What the hell is a man trying to please a female by being soft and gentle, men are not 'care bears' nor gentle soft creatures, we are who we are!!! If these hos want less than a man, eventually they will tire and be less than satisfied with their less than masculine partner. The female will 'always' gravitate towards the more masculine!!!
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by 00Kevin
while driving in the car today at lunch my co workers and I joked about a guy we know that puts hand cream on his hands every day.

The cougar girl in the front seat said, "why what is wrong with that?"

I said, "it just isn't something a man does"

she replied "what? women don't like guys with rough hands touching them".

I smiled and said, "well that isn't my kind of woman"

These women just don't understand what it means to be a man. I felt like telling her the day I stopped listening to what women say they want was the day I had success with women.
Someone has some hangups, grow up! This thread is useless!!
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by 00Kevin
The reason I bring this up isn't because I really care if some metro guy uses hand cream. As PL said, this issue isn't about the use of hand cream. I'm trying to point out that western culture is very influenced by feminism.

For your information, every culture has its definition of what makes a man. They all include superficial manifestations, social behavior patterns, and ideologies. Humans are very visually influenced and we even think visually. superficial manifestations are just part of our nature. These manifestations help us put our social behavior patterns and ideologies into perspective.

Superficial manifestations represent who we are. For example, warriors in some cultures paint themselves before combat to facilitate a behavior pattern and in some cases support an ideology. Many religions make use of images and rituals, and other visual manifestations to help us understand its ideologies. Even governments make use of superficial manifestations. In the same way, men make use of them so to support their concept of what makes a man. So your entire argument about the uselessness of visual manifestations is invalid.

My culture has a concept of what a man should be, it might be different than other cultures, but that doesn’t mean that it is wrong. I’m not forcing anyone to follow it; I just want to preserve it. So, when I see the men from my culture influenced by feminism I am on the defensive. I will fight to make sure that NEVER happens. I will try my best to set these guys straight. I would also expect that men from other cultures fight for what they believe is right and stand up for what they perceive as the image of what a man is. I strongly believe that the definition of what a man is in society is what makes that society strong, powerful, and influential.

So if I belong to a culture that values honor, courage, valor, strength, and has set behavior patterns for men and women then so be it. I will stand by it because I believe that it is correct.
WTF, r u some kind of guy sent back in time to change the future?

You are trying to defend the reason you posted this dumbazz thread in the first place. If a man is gonna be a puzzy, letting a woman step all over him, then yes, I can see the point. But this thread was simply you trying to show us YOU are a MAN. If guys can handle woman and simply want to look their best, or feel their best, let them do what they have to do. Stop trying to argue such a stupid point.

U obviously had something you wanted to proove by posting this thread. And dont give me that crap, you were trying to save this modern generation of hand cream wearing chumps, you were trying to proove something to YOURSELF!!!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Originally posted by 00Kevin
Are you serious? If your hands are damaged then fine. put something on them to fix them up. that is logical.

Men don't put face cream on unless they have a medical condition or they have a reason too.

Men don't get pedicures. sorry, but that shouldn't even be a word you know.

All you have to do is ask yourself if you are beautifying yourself? If you are then yes you are less of a man. You are acting like a woman. A man keeps himself clean and keeps care of himself. A man that is a slob is also less of a man.

I dont shave everyday, cause it makes me look rougher, but I need face cream or whatever you call it cause if I dont use it, my face gets oily and I get bumps on my face...And of course I clip my own nails, I dont want pedicures, but I dont knock people who do...And I use lotion to keep from getting ashy, but thats all I do...I like to look rough, but not ashy and bumpy, I put enough people on edge already as it is, lol...I understand where you are coming from, but you dont get anything trying to convince people not to get pedicures and whatnot, just do you..
 

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
Geez this thread is beyond retarted.

So using hand lotion makes me less of a man?

Maybe I'll be more manly if I let my hands and elbows be all ashy, which really sticks out since I have dark skin. I guess I'll be more of a man then. Maybe if I let my skin chap on my hands to the point where they start bleeding I'll have reached the true essence of manhood.

Damn people. Putting on lotion to keep your skin from getting ashy is not the same as putting on makeup or plucking eyebrows.
 
Top