“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

drivin in the car with a cougar

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
while driving in the car today at lunch my co workers and I joked about a guy we know that puts hand cream on his hands every day.

The cougar girl in the front seat said, "why what is wrong with that?"

I said, "it just isn't something a man does"

she replied "what? women don't like guys with rough hands touching them".

I smiled and said, "well that isn't my kind of woman"

These women just don't understand what it means to be a man. I felt like telling her the day I stopped listening to what women say they want was the day I had success with women.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Florida
Hahaha

Should have said:

"you know what men call women who do not like to be touched by rough manly hands" ??

.....lesbians !!

:)
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Being a man has nothing to do with whether or not he uses hand creme. Apparently she likes a soft touch and not a calas, rough, wind burned hand. That makes sense to me. Doesn't mean she's wrong or doesn't know what she's talking about.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Re: Hahaha

Originally posted by Don of Truth
Should have said:

"you know what men call women who do not like to be touched by rough manly hands" ??

.....lesbians !!

:)

exactly :)
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by xblitz44x
Being a man has nothing to do with whether or not he uses hand creme. Apparently she likes a soft touch and not a calas, rough, wind burned hand. That makes sense to me. Doesn't mean she's wrong or doesn't know what she's talking about.
she still needs to be man handled and that is all there is too it. :)

as for this guy.. well he is a total metrosexual. feminized too all hell.. I feel sorry for him. In fact it is so bad, he makes me sick
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
what the fcuk. ok, i won't say anything really mean because that is just my opinion. but i would rather date a guy with soft hands than a guy who writes hater threads about the guy with soft hands.

:rolleyes:

grow up. hand lotion is not that big a deal, most people use it. where have you been living?
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I'm maybe not a MAN since I'm only 21 but I have handlotion, bodylotion, exfoliatingcream, facial-lotion and a special one to prevent blue-bags underneath my eyes.

Not to mention how I enjoy long bubblebaths when I'm home visiting my parents where I use several different eucalyptus and lavendel oils.

Damn I wonder if that makes me less of a man...
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
I'm maybe not a MAN since I'm only 21 but I have handlotion, bodylotion, exfoliatingcream, facial-lotion and a special one to prevent blue-bags underneath my eyes.

Not to mention how I enjoy long bubblebaths when I'm home visiting my parents where I use several different eucalyptus and lavendel oils.

Damn I wonder if that makes me less of a man...
yes it does:)
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by iqqi
what the fcuk. ok, i won't say anything really mean because that is just my opinion. but i would rather date a guy with soft hands than a guy who writes hater threads about the guy with soft hands.

:rolleyes:

grow up. hand lotion is not that big a deal, most people use it. where have you been living?
nothing wrong with it if your hands are dry.. but in general it isn't a man thing to use female products on your hands every day.

so what did you want to say that was really mean? I don't think you have anything to say.

I have to be honest and tell it like it is.. any guy who acts like that in my group of friends would be the butt end of every joke we could come up with until he changed his ways. In fact, he might even get pushed around.

Rebuking the feminine male is a natural behavior with men. And it should stay that way!

If I was to make a list of things that a man doesn't do. Puting hand cream on every day an taking bubble baths would be on that list.

1. Religious use of hand cream. If a woman offers you some reject her and give her a strange look.

2. bubble bath. no.. you don't have a pu*sy to clean.

3. don't shave your legs (unless you are a biker)

4. don't use make-up

anyone else?


Now, I'm not advocating that a man be a dirty pig. A man should be clean, neat, and well gromed, but he shouldn't go to the extreme that a female goes.

women want MEN not other females.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Actually it doesn't, but it makes you less tolerant, more narrowminded and whatnot.
are you a metrosexual?
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
This thread is pure idiocy. The Western image of a "man" is not the only one possible, and attributing narrow standards to what a "man" is goes against the sense of individuality and power that a "man" universally posesses. Conformist behavior is very feminine.
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
"any guy who acts like that in my group of friends would be the butt end of every joke we could come up with until he changed his ways. In fact, he might even get pushed around."

Wow, I guess I'd be missing out then. It sounds like a great time to be hanging around with a bunch of guys who are insecure about their own manhood and threatened by a compliment to another guy. It's lotion, that's it. It has nothing to do with how 'manly' somebody is. You're looking too much into this. How old are you?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by Walk this Way
This thread is pure idiocy. The Western image of a "man" is not the only one possible, and attributing narrow standards to what a "man" is goes against the sense of individuality and power that a "man" universally posesses. Conformist behavior is very feminine.
I agree.. be your own man in the way you chose.

I really don't understand your post though.

perhaps you could provide some examples of a non-western image of a man be as you define it?

I could be wrong but I don't think there are any cultures in the world where the men are submissive and beautify themselves for the females.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
The fact that The US is so far behind when it comes to trends, fashion and such things makes the image of a western man nothing like an american but more like a european/scandinavian.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Yeah, hand cream is definitely for total fags.

REAL men let their hands become raw and bloody, especially in winter. Death to comfort!
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
...
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by xblitz44x
"any guy who acts like that in my group of friends would be the butt end of every joke we could come up with until he changed his ways. In fact, he might even get pushed around."

Wow, I guess I'd be missing out then. It sounds like a great time to be hanging around with a bunch of guys who are insecure about their own manhood and threatened by a compliment to another guy. It's lotion, that's it. It has nothing to do with how 'manly' somebody is. You're looking too much into this. How old are you?
oh yeah. sorry.. let me compliment you. "I love the way you put hand cream on your hands. I should do that. the girls will love it.
can I use some of your make-up too.. oh and pass that nail file.. "
give me A BREAK .. lol


There area number of little things like this that men are starting to do that on their own don't seem to be harmless but put them together and you have yourself a metrosexual or as I like to call them feminized males. Hand lotion was just an example. There are many other things that these guys do.

I also deeply resent people who claim that rebuking the feminine male has anything to do with insecurity. This is a common tactic that femanazi women use to feminize men. They claim that men are not secure enough in their masculinity to act feminine. This makes no sense if you really think about it.

The girls my friends and I date, like guys who are tough and rugged. They like guys with strong hands. These girls are the best! I have found that the hottest girly girls what a real man. It is only the ugly fat cougars that want the feminine male.

As men, I think we have a duty to rebuke effeminate men just like we rebuke the AFC. This is the best way to help these guys. In today’s feminized society we need to keep each other on our toes.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top