Drinking olive oil?

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are much more delicious ways to consume olive oil than drinking it, but to each his own, I guess.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drink it everyday. I have my favorite brands typicially Bertolli tastes best or really cheap brands for some reason. Some taste real spicy and if you don't have a cup a water you will be running towards the faucet, others have a strong taste, then you have others that just taste good.

I take 8-10 tbsp a day

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drink it everyday. I have my favorite brands typicially Bertolli tastes best or really cheap brands for some reason. Some taste real spicy and if you don't have a cup a water you will be running towards the faucet, others have a strong taste, then you have others that just taste good.

I take 8-10 tbsp a day
I just throw mine in with whey shakes. I try taking a spoonful by itself every once in awhile but the taste is unbearable.

And 8-10 tbsp a day?? Do you know how many calories that is?

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
I just throw mine in with whey shakes. I try taking a spoonful by itself every once in awhile but the taste is unbearable.

Yup. C'mon Quik you calculated my macros the other day haha.

And I don't like olive oil in my shake, pretty nasty. I do the same thing with my eggs, I don't like mixing it in my shake. Distorts the flavor and makes for like a quart of whey instead of just a cup or two. Drinking shakes for almost two years, you kind of get reallll tired of it. Nothing wrong with Rockying it!

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel sorry for you stallion :) you must spend heaps on food.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I chase a table of olive oil with milk. No big deal.

I don't know why you would mix it in a shake. That is terrible. That's just prolonged disgustingness.

JayCee23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had a tablespoon this morning. Jesus christ that was disgusting, what made the taste worse was that the olive oil stays in your mouth =|.

green tea takes the taste away almost instantly btw, to anyone who wants to try it

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
I chase a table of olive oil with milk.

the thought of that makes me want to puke

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try Bertolli's haha my favorite

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
the thought of that makes me want to puke
It doesn't taste bad. The milk immediately kills off the after taste of olive oil and i only taste milk.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
It doesn't taste bad. The milk immediately kills off the after taste of olive oil and i only taste milk.
Its only nasty to me because i don't like milk, and olive oil isn't my fav either but i handle it....the two together though :(

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
Its only nasty to me because i don't like milk, and olive oil isn't my fav either but i handle it....the two together though :(
And all this time i thought you were a tough guy. :)

talrock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:

x2. Just throw 1-2 tbsp into your shakes, depending on how much fat you need. In shakes, you don't even taste it.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
talrock said:
x2. Just throw 1-2 tbsp into your shakes, depending on how much fat you need. In shakes, you don't even taste it.
Oh yes you dooooo.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
And all this time i thought you were a tough guy. :)
haha milk owns me :kick:

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
talrock said:
what kind of protein powder or olive oil are you using? I sure taste it.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with EFFORT....it completely ruins the shake.

Btw I just tried Bonelli's extra virgin olive oil - tastes really ethnic but it doesn't have the burn some of the other brands have when you drink it.

talrock

Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
what kind of protein powder or olive oil are you using? I sure taste it.
I used to use Nlarge chocolate in my shakes. I used to throw in 3-4 raw eggs in addition to 2 tbsp of olive oil. Nlarge dulls out all of that stuff.