mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
Reduces testosterone by 70%, increases estrogen, slows down metabolism, increases stress, affects brain tissues, etc, etc.Very good and it does do all of that.
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Reduces testosterone by 70%, increases estrogen, slows down metabolism, increases stress, affects brain tissues, etc, etc.Very good and it does do all of that.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
My Dad introduced this drink to me. It's great. This is a smooth sipper, which I find classy and refined, without the sharpness of a Scotch, if one is in the mood for a 'sweeter' drink. Although I do love a quality Scotch. My favorite drink by far is an Old Fashioned.Although not cheap, I've found Drambuie to be the best social drink. After two, you start feeling it and you can have several more ...without over doing it. I prefer mine chilled or in the form of a drink called a "Rusty Nail."
Congrats!Yep, best thing I ever did.
10 years at year end
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I had a friend like this. She wouldn't go anywhere where she couldn't get a drink. She wasn't an alcoholic by any means, she didn't drink a whole lot, and she was perfectly healthy. But she had it in her mind that she had to have a beer sitting in front of her to have a good time. We would go out, and she'd order a beer, and she would nurse that thing for a couple of hours and not even finish it. Many times we would go to places and she wouldn't order a beer, but godd@mnit that place better have it on the menu. But anytime I suggested we do something she always asked if we could get beer there. The best thing that ever happened as far as she was concerned is when movie theaters opened where beer was served. She hadn't been to a movie in years because of this.I haven't read through all of the posts on here but here is some anecdotal points from my side.
There is a guy that I know, I wouldn't call him a close friend but I do hang out with him on occasion, who is in his late 30s and he gets high on the regular and drinks/gets drunk before going out to any environment where women might be at. He is a good person but it took me sometime to figure out why he does this.
He mentioned to me that in high school he was socially awkward, your typical "loser" kid, and had no success with the opposite sex, which is very common. I obviously wasn't there along the entire way, but based upon what I was able to piece together it became apparent to me that when he got into his 20s he began developing a habit of weed and alcohol whenever he was going to be in a social environment. These are not things that people just wake up and decide to do, it's just a behavioral pattern that develops over the years and it eventually becomes a norm that will prove very difficult to break.
The issue is that you may be creating an environment where you'd need to rely upon something externally, in this case alcohol, in order to perform in a given situation, in this case socially and in particular with women. What are you going to do whenever you don't have access to alcohol or are in a situation where even using it would be inappropriate? You don't want to end up like the man I mentioned previously, as in some manner you could arguably be considered an alcoholic, drug addict, etc. I'm not going to even get into potential negative physical health consequences of this, this is all purely from issues pertaining to emotional and mental well being.