Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drinking Alcohol To Be More Social

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Alcohol makes me more willing to socialize and make small talk. I'm really friendly when I drink. I'm friendly when I don't drink, too, but I'm more willing to BE friendly than just ignore the people around me.

But it only lasts for the peak drunk time. You need to find that sweet spot where you're tipsy enough to be willing to lay down a joke or two.

I noticed when my inhibition is lowered I become much more extroverted and happier. Does it happen to anyone else?

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and a Kadrillionbajilian others since the beginning of mankind. And coca leaves and mushrooms and so on and so on and........

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol is a bad crutch for game.

Makes you less sharp.

Hurts the gym gains.

Overall bad for your health.

If you approach as much as you should, you'd go overboard on relying on alcohol for lowering inhibitions.

Use it sparsely, if at all.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Makes you less sharp.

Hurts the gym gains.

If you approach as much as you should, you'd go overboard on relying on alcohol for lowering inhibitions.

Eh, I disagree with this on all accounts. Hominids have been using alcohol for MILLIONS of years, and the past few milleniums it's use has become extremely common across almost all cultures. Almost all intelligent mammals will drink alcohol if they get the chance. It has probably played a small roll in our evolution, especially sexual selection.

There's nothing wrong with having a few drinks to be more relaxed and social around women. Obviously if you cannot socialize with them unless you're ****faced, then that's a problem, but I think we ought to stop labelling it as a crutch.

It's also not that bad for your health in moderation. A few drinks a week is perfectly fine. In fact there are many studies I have come across that indicate that teetotallers are actually worse off than light drinkers in many regards. Although there is a lot of debate around that.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day game is the true determinant of how strong of an approacher you are. Guys who can successfully apporach in non-bar venues while sober are ahead of the pack.

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exercise your self-control, you do not need alcohol to be the person you want to be, sure, alcohol makes it easier, but then you become an addicted. If you see parties these days, everyone is consuming alcohol so they can have a good time, because they can't without alcohol, and they become so addicted they go for heavier drugs. I personally only drink when i'm celebrating some achievement of mine, so alcohol to me is a reward.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Makes you less sharp.

Hurts the gym gains.

Less than two drinks ( 12 oz beer or 4 oz of wine ) may enhance conversation and connection. Beyond that people get sloppy.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score

Makes you less sharp.

Hurts the gym gains.

I'm only looking at 2 or 3 drinks to get to that sweet point in between Sover and Drunk. Where you lower inhibitions and increase confidence but at the same time are still able to think straight.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only looking at 2 or 3 drinks to get to that sweet point in between Sover and Drunk. Where you lower inhibitions and increase confidence but at the same time are still able to think straight.
A little between sober and buzzed. Even getting buzzed is just a tad too far.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'm wondering is, is it possible to keep doing this and eventually learn from it to develop natural confidence?
Even with confidence sometimes we are just too aware. So alcohol sedated you a little bit. I guess we can be just super chill. But alot of folks are super azzhole. I dunno.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people unplug with TV, religion, pot, etc...
In other words, we all have vices.

If I bump into an interesting girl by happenstance, I can carry myself without a desire for a drink ... but

If I'm only looking to get laid, I've been known to do my share of drinking beforehand.
Let's face it. If it's secks only, you're more than likely going to be dipping it into some dumb fvck. The more thick that you appear (and booze will do this easily) the less effort it takes to take one home.

re: "sweet spot" .... Although not cheap, I've found Drambuie to be the best social drink. After two, you start feeling it and you can have several more ...without over doing it. I prefer mine chilled or in the form of a drink called a "Rusty Nail."

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Even with confidence sometimes we are just too aware. So alcohol sedated you a little bit. I guess we can be just super chill. But alot of folks are super azzhole. I dunno.
In theor you could spend about a year just being drunk at every social gathering imaginable - basically never talk to anyone sober. After a while you would just become outgoing.

Habit is a powerful thing, also, if people expect you to be loud and outgoing, youre far more likely to be loud and outgoing.

Although all this is just a theory, not sure muscle memory comes into play if your drunk. I did read that alochol enchances who you are, so if your introverted it just makes you even more so.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol makes me more willing to socialize and make small talk. I'm really friendly when I drink. I'm friendly when I don't drink, too, but I'm more willing to BE friendly than just ignore the people around me.

But it only lasts for the peak drunk time. You need to find that sweet spot where you're tipsy enough to be willing to lay down a joke or two.

I noticed when my inhibition is lowered I become much more extroverted and happier. Does it happen to anyone else?
I really don't think so, its more a excuse

I don't feel any inch of diference, but i'm that kind who get sick before I alter myself

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't drink alcohol because it stops muscle protein synthesis, reduces growth hormone levels, shoots up cortisol, messes with insulin resistance, has no real benefit to my goals.

It has a dehydrating effect. Combined with my insane daily protein intake and 5g creatine, it's detrimental for me.

Let's not kid ourselves, one drink becomes two, two becomes 5. Add in the junk bs you eat with it.

I'd rather forgo sex if I need to harm my goals to get laid period

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't drink alcohol because it stops muscle protein synthesis, reduces growth hormone levels, shoots up cortisol, messes with insulin resistance, has no real benefit to my goals.

It has a dehydrating effect. Combined with my insane daily protein intake and 5g creatine, it's detrimental for me.

Let's not kid ourselves, one drink becomes two, two becomes 5. Add in the junk bs you eat with it.

F*ck yeah man, amen to that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Very good and it does do all of that.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Speak for yourself. I find it easy to stay within the 2-3 drink range. And I don't eat BS with it. It's perfectly fine if it's an occasional thing.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I dont drink anymore, I now chair N.A meetings......so as you can see a total change in my life.

Im now so confident, sober, women adore me. they act more like little girls aswell since i took up sobriety and held masculine frame.

women pity men who behave tipsy, I was that guy. id send them running to the hills.

Most men cannot behave like Don corleone drinking whisky all cool, speaking very little.

we turn into loud dancing monkeys