downfallofdisbelief
Don Juan
Ive been reading all these posts about making yourself more attractive to the ladies and Ive noticed that a lot of it involves dressing with 150 dollar jeans and necklaces. I think that approach works just fine but what about the whole skater/punk look? I can't stand to wear preppy clothing that every other guy wears. Isn't the goal to stand out? I'm not saying that a mohawk or full body tattoo's should be used or anything but I think that approach seems kinda hypocritical. When i walk down the street or through a mall or store, I notice that EVERY damm guy is wearing the same preppy abercrombie clothing that EVERY one else is wearing. A lot of it doesn't even present a masculine appearance. Ive seen more man come out of a pair of Empyre jeans and a black t-shirt w/ a studded belt then some button up shirt with a collar and some baggy ass jeans. Is this just me?