“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dress for success

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
I come from a backwards ass hole in the ground where style is a million miles away. However, I always dress my best! Seeing as how school is underway and the work is piled neck high, I need to find a resource for style!!!!!! After reading JT43619s post(sp?) and how he effortlessly banged some faker chick, I am wondering what kind of style he has?

Additionally, if anyone else who is stylish and knows what they are talking about when it comes to dress has any suggestions, Id be happy to know about them.....


Dress for success
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
rising from the ashes
All I can say is to wear clean clothes that FIT your physique -- not too tight, not too lose. If you let a shirt hang out, don't let it drape further than 3 inches or so below the waist. Make sure the shoulders are aligned -- nothing with the shouders half way down your arm. If you wear a tie make sure it's a single windsor knot. Pants should be the right length -- nothing that bunches up at the bottom and nothing too far from the ground -- I prefer a boot cut. I get compliments on my outfits from women AND men -- hey, i'll take a compliement from anyone!
 
Last edited:

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Do a search for "clothing style" in the anything else forum. There should be a couple.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Melrose Avenue (or whatever is the equivalent in your city)

Cool, fashionable, hip, edgey. You can go just slightly trendy, risk blending in with the crowd, but still be comfortable in what you're wearing OR you can peacock to the extreme, push the envelope, get lots of AIs, and risk getting seriously sh ittested every time you open your mouth.

There's goth, metro, punk, industrial, jock, business, and vintage styles. Pick one.
 
Top