"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dream of Lemon

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
I was having dinner with a girl on a date. We were eating fish at Asian restaurant. I squeezed the lemon on too the fish. Then she tells me that when she sees me squeezing lemon, it reminds her of her dream. Last night she dreamed of having lemon.

Does dreaming of eating lemon mean anything sexually???

I'm just wondering if such dream have any sexual maning.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Ladiesssman
I was having dinner with a girl on a date. We were eating fish at Asian restaurant. I squeezed the lemon on too the fish. Then she tells me that when she sees me squeezing lemon, it reminds her of her dream. Last night she dreamed of having lemon.

Does dreaming of eating lemon mean anything sexually???

I'm just wondering if such dream have any sexual maning.
What does dreaming of a lemon mean

:rolleyes:
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
Stop over-analyzing about nothing. Chances are, you wont see that girl posting on a forum asking other women if you squezing that lemon meant you were interested in her sexually. She could care less about the lemon or what it means, as should you.
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
Stop over-analyzing about nothing. Chances are, you wont see that girl posting on a forum asking other women if you squezing that lemon meant you were interested in her sexually. She could care less about the lemon or what it means, as should you.

Ladiesssman said:

Then she tells me that when she sees me squeezing lemon, it reminds her of her dream. Last night she dreamed of having lemon.
MindOverMatter: What you are saying IS right, she might of just said it because it was true, but meant nothing to her... But it could also have a "hidden" meaning.... but you are right M.O.M... this shouldnt be anything to really care about.

Ladiesssman: If you really are wondering if there WAS a "hidden meaning" in what she said then you could say something to her along the lines of " When we were sitting at the table the other night and u said to me that u dreamt of a lemon when u saw me squeeze the lemon... do you think that it means anything?" My guess is that her answer will be something along the lines of " I dont know, i was just telling you cause it was wierd dreaming about it and then seeing u squeezing a lemon" ... So i dont think that you will get the "truth" out of her IF she DID have this "hidden meaning"... so the best thing to do is just forget about it and not worry about it, cause its really not something you should be worrying about;)

Laterz...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
Man! you guys are not helping.

But I like aquita's link. I know now that lemon means bitterness of life but good in the long run. Hmmm that's interesting. But I careless if that's what it means.

Thanks to all though for the response.
 
Top