Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doubts about attractiveness during dates

atree

Don Juan
Reaction score
This keeps happening.

I'm on a date and its going well. I seem to like her but I have not made up my mind whether I'm completely attracted to her or not (despite the reality being that she's more than good enough), I guess I'm just weighing her up and seeing what she's like, mostly liking her and being attracted to her. Then she says something a bit stupid or mentions something I don't like or starts to talk about boring things and I switch off and I can't look at her with the same feelings of sexuality that I should be, the 'moment' is lost, 'chemistry' is lost and she starts to get nervous. I would like

What do other people do, if you don't fancy a girl ALL the way through the date? Do you kind of pretend you do all the way?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lemons law

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just think about her body and taking her clothes off later and having my way with her, especially if she has very nice legs......

Really, you are thinking way too much...let your little head think some more and it will work itself out.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
I just think about her body and taking her clothes off later and having my way with her, especially if she has very nice legs......

Really, you are thinking way too much...let your little head think some more and it will work itself out.
This, don't over think things in the early stages. Just stay cool and go wih the flow..

You won't know whether she is worth keeping until you've been with her about 10 times anyway, and that assumes you are banging her within the first 3, which you MUST be.

atree

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers peeps,
go with the flow, stay cool, more dates, bang her! then, make decisions

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had this exact situation happen to me last night as a matter of fact. The girl is a solid 8 (I'm picky, my buddies say she's a 10, they're idiots), but a little ditsy, and doesn't quite have a big enough a$$ for my tastes - too much hot yoga or something. Don't get me wrong, she has a super tight body (which I like) I'm just a major a$$ man.

I had a couple thoughts of doubt enter my head during our bottle of wine, but decided to just ignore them and enjoy myself, and her company. After one date with her I'm thinking I'll take her out again...at least get the f close, then see how I'm feeling about her.