Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Double Lay Report from yesterday...it was a good day

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Banged 2 women for the first time yesterday and it is crazy how things go in cycles.

So the first is a woman I have been seeing for about a month or so now...4th date. This is the one who initially said she didn't feel a spark but still wanted to hang out...needless to say that isn't an issue anymore...she has been showing super high interest, texts me nonstop every day sometimes quadruple texting me if she doesn't get a response for a while..

Anyway, went hiking with her, she came back to my place started watching a show, one thing led to another and we got naked pretty quickly. She had to leave to go watch her son in an event so the night was still early at like 6:30.

Had this other woman I had been talking with and actually had a date scheduled for tomorrow...had not met up with her yet but she was giving very high interest...yesterday I was wore out from a long work week and just was chilling watching a movie and when I told her that she was like "Why are we not hanging out??"

Fast forward to yesterday morning, I shoot her a text to see what she has going on because if she doesn't have anything I am thinking this can be a potential fvck later. She responds that she doesn't have anything going on so once the first woman leaves I shoot her a text seeing what she is up to...she says just watching a movie blah blah blah..so I said "Oh that's cool...I am down to hang out tonite if you are game"

And she says "I am!!". So we work out logistics..she had been drinking already so I ended up going to her place...she was looking sexy AF...banging body...nice rack...she immediately was all over me as I sat down and we started talking. Netflix was having an issue so we just talked for a while...she got me some carmel whiskey(It is fvcking amazing!) and we were drinking...

Finally Netflix starts working, we start watching a movie and it kind of sucks...so we switch to a different one...she is pretty much fully snuggled up on me at this point and I have been running my hands all over her body over her clothes by this point...she has no bra or panties on...and I have a raging boner that I am pressing into her upper butt/back area...she feels it because she reaches her hand over and starts rubbing it through my jeans...we start making out and she pulls it out and starts stroking it...I tell her that I want to see her naked and she gets up and quickly takes off her pajama pants and shirt revealing a stunning body and then basically engulfs my c0ck in her mouth...

Ended up fvcking her on the couch and then halfway in we go up to her bedroom and continue and then I banged her 3 more times throughout the night...neither one of us slept much...just left her place about an hour ago and got home...

She already texted me about coming over tomorrow night for our actual "first date"...probably going to rail her again tomorrow but won't spend the night...do not usually like doing that but I had way too much to drink to drive home.

All in all a pretty good day...crazy to think I went from having 0 first date success to banging 2 women for the first time in one night. Guess you just have to keep at it and take advantage of opportunities when you see them.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is dope, careful of covid tho hehe i just picked up a random and got sick now, its put a wrench right into my game because i was ghosting 2 different chicks and was prob about to bang both, now im gonna have to wait

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that some guy in his 40s, who is also a moderator/professional troll on an online forum, had this happen.
Yeah I know...probably because instead of working on yourself and figuring out why you cause women to run for the hills like they are with a serial killer, its easier to blame every woman you go out with and not look in the mirror.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I know...probably because instead of working on yourself and figuring out why you cause women to run for the hills like they are with a serial killer, its easier to blame every woman you go out with and not look in the mirror.
sounds like you know how to have sex, how to text and set up dates, good optimistic attitude to keep on pulling.

I say, good for you Back, keep up the good work!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
sounds like you know how to have sex, how to text and set up dates, good optimistic attitude to keep on pulling.

I say, good for you Back, keep up the good work!
Thanks...I am fantastic at getting women out on dates, inconsistent on the initial date recently but seemingly improving, but my biggest opportunity is post first date. But sometimes opportunities come when you least expect it and for me it always happens when I just put my head down and keep working at it.

I tend to analyze things that go wrong too much but only because I want to use it as a learning tool

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks...I am fantastic at getting women out on dates, inconsistent on the initial date recently but seemingly improving, but my biggest opportunity is post first date. But sometimes opportunities come when you least expect it and for me it always happens when I just put my head down and keep working at it.

I tend to analyze things that go wrong too much but only because I want to use it as a learning tool
You're doing great.

What do you visualise for second and further on dates?

Or maybe none of them are just the right one for you. I remember you getting disgusted by some habits or lifestyle choices or poor skin or something. Maybe I'm confusing you with another member but I still think its ok to have standards.
You can afford to be picky with more opportunities like what you're succeeding with.

Yeah, maybe just do more visualising past the first date. It can be challenging when they all keep disappointing you in some way.

For me:
Disappointment is still huge in me, personally speaking.
I'm combatting it first by research, second by meticulous selfdevelopment inside and outside and thirdly by practicing letting go of expectations.
Being prepared for the unexpected means staying open and nonjudgemental and Accepting. Notice Accepting I typed with a capital A.

I have difficulty accepting a partner for who they are in this moment. I default to who I think they can be---------daydreaming and fantasizing up some mythical creature when I'm not near them.

I do way better with daily in person contact for relationships....just like the ones I had in school. These kinds of relationships remain realistic and grainy.

I'm straining at the bit for the local university to reopen in class sessions so I can go part time to meet new people and do more learning. Something that will add to management of my household-I'm still not excellent at homemaking yet.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Congrats on railing two in one day. Last time I did that was 2007. My buddy says when you bang one, dont wash your junk, and bang another in the same day you have joined #2 to the “dirty d|ck club”

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on railing two in one day. Last time I did that was 2007. My buddy says when you bang one, dont wash your junk, and bang another in the same day you have joined #2 to the “dirty d|ck club”
Yea have the same thing happens some time ago. I guess they can smell or sense youve just fvcked

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the club. It comes in waves I noticed and you just got to seize the moment when things like this happens.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the club. It comes in waves I noticed and you just got to seize the moment when things like this happens.
Yeah, I just need to settle down a little and stop rushing the escalation process on dates. I think I was coming on too strong instead of just letting things happen.

Currently have 4 plates in rotation but the first woman in this thread seems like she might have some potential. This last one I am just treating as a FWB...I am assuming I am not the first or last guy she will invite over sight unseen but I will take advantage of it while I can.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is dope, careful of covid tho hehe i just picked up a random and got sick now, its put a wrench right into my game because i was ghosting 2 different chicks and was prob about to bang both, now im gonna have to wait
You don't want to go from ghosting to actually becoming a ghost.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id trade 3-4 plates for a good LTR with good self esteem anyday.
Having lots of plates eventually gets tiring and unfulfilling. For some guys, plates are a means to the end. If and when they find someone they deem worthwhile, they will drop the other plates. This year, I tried to actively just have one. For the guys that's never had 4-5 plates at a time, I don't expect them to grasp this or understand it.

I'm of the belief that multiple dating and having multiple plates doesn't allow any deeper connection to occur. The internet and OLD has killed the "serial" way of dating as now everyone is in "parallel" mode.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Having lots of plates eventually gets tiring and unfulfilling. For some guys, plates are a means to the end. If and when they find someone they deem worthwhile, they will drop the other plates. This year, I tried to actively just have one. For the guys that's never had 4-5 plates at a time, I don't expect them to grasp this or understand it.

I'm of the belief that multiple dating, plates doesn't allow any deeper connection to occur. The internet and OLD has killed the "serial" way of dating as now everyone is in "parallel" mode.
At one point 3 or 4 years ago I have 6 or 7 plates and I reached a point of physical exhaustion after about a month of trying to see them all and bang them all...I had to cut back to 3 or 4 and then eventually ended up in an LTR with one of them...

If the first woman continues like she has been, I could definitely see that happening with her over the next few months...

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that some guy in his 40s, who is also a moderator/professional troll on an online forum, had this happen.
I remember reading some advice from a "pua coach" where he told some guy to write up fake lay reports to boost his confidence LMAO! The more detailed the better.

Any lay report is basically fiction without photos/videos.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember reading some advice from a "pua coach" where he told some guy to write up fake lay reports to boost his confidence LMAO! The more detailed the better.

Any lay report is basically fiction without photos/videos.
Honestly, I never go out of my way to harass people online, make fun of them, etc. unless they've gone out of their way to behave that way with me. Before this poster became a moderator on this forum he was one of a couple other posters that would do this to me.

Regardless, I honestly don't really care what some person claims to have done in his life and is reporting about it on the internet. I have way more things going on in my life that take priority.

This reminds me of a story from about 2 years ago. In my area there was a real estate big shot around my age that was highly active on social media. The guy gave me the vibe of being a scam artist just by what I saw and who I knew he associated with. I found out he did seminars to people looking to get into real estate, I'm talking like the ones advertised over the radio where people show you how to flip homes, etc. I posted on an Instagram post of his that he was a "real estate scam artist douchebag" and he actually went OUT of his way to find out who said this, I know this because I had an interaction with him and one of his friends afterwards. If a guy like this was legitimate and actually doing all these thing with real estate he shouldn't give a crap what someone says and should be too busy, instead this guy showed that what I said was true lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Honestly, I never go out of my way to harass people online, make fun of them, etc. unless they've gone out of their way to behave that way with me. Before this poster became a moderator on this forum he was one of a couple other posters that would do this to me.

Regardless, I honestly don't really care what some person claims to have done in his life and is reporting about it on the internet. I have way more things going on in my life that take priority.

This reminds me of a story from about 2 years ago. In my area there was a real estate big shot around my age that was highly active on social media. The guy gave me the vibe of being a scam artist just by what I saw and who I knew he associated with. I found out he did seminars to people looking to get into real estate, I'm talking like the ones advertised over the radio where people show you how to flip homes, etc. I posted on an Instagram post of his that he was a "real estate scam artist douchebag" and he actually went OUT of his way to find out who said this, I know this because I had an interaction with him and one of his friends afterwards. If a guy like this was legitimate and actually doing all these thing with real estate he shouldn't give a crap what someone says and should be too busy, instead this guy showed that what I said was true lol.
See here is your problem in a nutshell.

You refuse to take responsibility for your failures with women. I simply have repeatedly pointed this out to you and you can't handle the fact that all the women who seemingly do the same thing, which is basically run away as fast as they can after a date or two, could possibly be a reaction to something you are doing.

I could care less who believes what I write and who doesn't. It doesn't matter to me. I don't just post about my successes, I have plenty of posts about my failures as well because I actually WANT to know what others think I am doing wrong so I can work on correcting it.

I am not sure what you want myself or other posters to say when you repeatedly bring up the same issues in your posts but then categorically deny that it is anything you are doing that is causing the EXACT SAME BEHAVIOR with pretty much every woman. It's like you believe you can do no wrong and everything is someone else's fault. You keep bringing up all the reasons why you SHOULD be successful with women and then act like they are at fault because they don't view it the same way.

It seems like you have absolutely no social sense about how other's perceive you and what you are doing or saying that is turning them off and even worse you don't want to know. Because again...its not your fault, its their fault because they perceive you wrongly. Except you don't seem to get that perception is reality. Regardless of how they SHOULD perceive you, they DON'T. So your options are to continue doing the same thing and get the same results OR figure out WHY they are all doing the same thing and work on changing their perception, which necessarily means changing your behaviors. No way around it. Accept it or don't. But don't continue to wonder why it keeps happening...it isn't a mystery.

At some point when the same thing continuously happens, you have to start looking at the common denominators and the only common denominator in all of them is you.

So yes, I have pointed this out repeatedly, as have numerous other posters, because regardless of your unwillingness to accept it, it is the truth. That doesn't mean I am harassing you, it just means I am pointing out what is obvious from the outside looking in based on your posts which pretty much all follow the same pattern. And I repeatedly say the exact same thing because pretty much all of your posts end up with the same end result.

Last edited: