Double Down or Give Her Space or Disappear Completely?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that I disagree but this is a good moment to ask, why do men always get mad at the cheatee and not their woman? Makes no gdamn sense, why should a strange man give a shvt about the sanctity of your marriage?
The reality is that such a woman would have cheated at some point with someone that just checked all the right boxes at the right time and place. By chance your wife had a little fling with Manuel who works at the hair salon or it could have been Johnnie that works at the bar she likes to go to with her friends after work lol. Why the man would blame the other men instead of his wife though? I think it could be a mindset where they feel there was nothing wrong with their relationship and that the other man she cheated on him with somehow scammed or manipulated her into infidelity lol. He fails to recognize and accept that the relationship with his wife deteriorated at some point. The other very likely alternative was that she was just a hoe all along and he legitimately was just not aware of it or deluded himself into readily overlooking red flags.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@upcoming_DJ

Bro, this has got to be one of the most idiotic stories I've read on here. Crazy AF that this woman is closing in on 50 and acting like this, especially with children lol. I literally laughed at the part where you mentioned you sent photos of your junk to her, which caused her to block you lol. However, you then tell her to unblock you and she actually continues to entertain you lol. Seriously, there are way too many other women out there where you don't need to be inviting this kind of drama into your life.

@Pierce.Manhammer Mentions a really good point about getting shot lol. This is obviously a crazy chick and it's very likely the guy she married isn't some simp either lol. Cheating when you are actually married and especially with children is a way more intense conflict. Regardless of the morals and ethics behind this nonsense, this should seriously be on your mind.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In certain parts of the world this is a REAL risk, just calling it out.
There was some story I heard about on the bodybuilding.com forum where some dude was fooling around with another guys' gf. Anyway, I guess the bf and at least one of his boys somehow found out who he was and knew where he went to the gym. They ended up beating the crap out of him in the parking lot there. Now whether or not this actually happened I don't know, but it was repetitively cited on there.

The biggest unknown variable is what the bf/husband is like. Some guys are just borderline pyscho and dangerous all the time, some guys are otherwise normal but something where they get cheated on can cause them to snap. I just don't see why it's necessary to be going OUT of your own way to invite drama like this into your life when there are other women out there. I could kind of understand if the woman was insanely attractive but chances are this is not at all the case.

upcoming_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
@upcoming_DJ

Bro, this has got to be one of the most idiotic stories I've read on here. Crazy AF that this woman is closing in on 50 and acting like this, especially with children lol. I literally laughed at the part where you mentioned you sent photos of your junk to her, which caused her to block you lol. However, you then tell her to unblock you and she actually continues to entertain you lol. Seriously, there are way too many other women out there where you don't need to be inviting this kind of drama into your life.

@Pierce.Manhammer Mentions a really good point about getting shot lol. This is obviously a crazy chick and it's very likely the guy she married isn't some simp either lol. Cheating when you are actually married and especially with children is a way more intense conflict. Regardless of the morals and ethics behind this nonsense, this should seriously be on your mind.
lol how is that crazy? I've done it quite a few times before with women around the same age who are married + have kids...I still **** some of them when I'm bored. Age plays no role when it comes to this type of stuff, so not sure what your experience level is. To each his own.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol how is that crazy? I've done it quite a few times before with women around the same age who are married + have kids...I still **** some of them when I'm bored. Age plays no role when it comes to this type of stuff, so not sure what your experience level is. To each his own.
It's not really you, man, it's more the fact that a woman that is bordering on 50 that is married WITH children is behaving like this. Just curious, but is she ghetto, white trash, etc.? Are you very attractive and fit, while her husband is very out of shape or unattractive?

upcoming_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not really you, man, it's more the fact that a woman that is bordering on 50 that is married WITH children is behaving like this. Just curious, but is she ghetto, white trash, etc.? Are you very attractive and fit, while her husband is very out of shape or unattractive?
Yeah understood - I guess I do this about this but its at the back of my mind tbh.

I could not tell you what she truly is, caz I haven't met her in person. But from the optics of it, she seems like an easy going family woman, traditional in that sense. But she also seems like she is stepping out or has stepped out, because she is going out more now with girlfriends, drinking, etc.

No, I am not fit by any means but I have been told that I have alpha traits in personality that "makes me attractive". But can also say her husband is old, and out of shape on top of that. And from images, always "appears" to be in a bad mood. He's lost her, for sure.

Pharlap

Reaction score
Not that I disagree but this is a good moment to ask, why do men always get mad at the cheatee and not their woman? Makes no gdamn sense, why should a strange man give a shvt about the sanctity of your marriage?

Because men are brought up to accept that Women are not accountable for anything.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should stay away......
idk if my instinct are good on this but her telling you she is not that kind of women....means she is thinking about it and that she is that kind of women