Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doormats

Glassguy

Reaction score
Very ironic that some men get treated like a doormat, isnt it? And its 100% a man's choice how he lets people treat him.

Doormats-
Are only there to get trampled on
Are used by their owners as something to wipe their dirty feet on
Often overlooked and not realizing the doormat is even there
Doormats only service their owners. There is no reciprocation
Occasionally doormats get the hell beat out of them.....just to clean them up and get them back in line
When they get worn down they get thrown away and replaced

Dont be a doormat.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very ironic that some men get treated like a doormat, isnt it? And its 100% a man's choice how he lets people treat him.

Doormats-
Occasionally doormats get the hell beat out of them.....just to clean them up and get them back in line

Dont be a doormat.
What men don't understand is that a woman that treats you like that is probably not sexually attracted to you anyway. If a woman is attracted, she will value and admire you.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Doormats-

Dont be a doormat.
I don’t know why anyone would act like this and let women treat them like this... but I do know of some people who do it.

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
100% their choices. People treat other people like doormats only if they let them do it by being passive. These people lack self esteem, are often anxious about the opinions of others and don’t stand for themselves. Then they get mad and depressed internally because ‘’ why is the world so bad and girls keep playing me ? ‘’

I was that guy. No self esteem at all and I was living for others but when I realized my true value by putting the work in, then my whole vision of the world changed.

Respect yourself, stand for yourself and command respect. They either fall into line or they can f*ck themselves.

Serenity

Reaction score
I don’t know why anyone would act like this and let women treat them like this
Because they don't regard themselves as worthy of more, they literally believe that the bad behavior they receive is deserved.

The reason they end up with such low self-esteem is usually from not being shown much love when growing up or worse, being treated like sh!t by family. Often this has happened for so long or from such an early age that they're not even aware of how negatively they view themselves, the beliefs are subconscious and the behavior is habitual. This persists long after they're out of the environment that caused it because it's so ingrained in their brain.

It can be fixed, but it's not as simple as telling them they're worthy. It's a few words against many years, sometimes decades of conditioning and negative firsthand experience telling them otherwise.

I was in that category, that's how I know. It's obviously very difficult for someone without this type of background to understand just how badly it twists the mind.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People, not just women, will treat you as badly as you allow them to. 100% of the time.
"I don't hate people. I just feel better when they're not around."

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always maintained that the biggest issue in this Modern World are simping men, not women. These men have created what women are today, like a parent is responsible for how their kid turns out.
Don’t think men simp as much as you think they do.

I think the problem is men think women want quality. Yet in 2021, quality does not matter to women. What matters to women is height, hair, fame, novelty. The stuff that mattered in 1950s, women can get themselves. They want stuff they cannot get themselves. This is where a lot of men fail.

Women have choice, freedom, and are not dependent on men. And if you are not dependent on something, there is no reason to care about it.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want a guy they respect and who knows how to communicate with her in a way that turns her on. Short guys with Game get laid. Tall guys with no Game struggle.

Having value is good (looks, money, status) - but that's all transactional sex. It's the sh!t that comes out of your mouth is ultimately what determines your ability to generate attraction in a woman.

Men want some kind of exact formulae for XYZ = Sex. It doesn't work like that. Women are emotional, manipulative and use sub-communication. You have to be able to navigate that landscape effectively. Men are Direct and transactional and try to impose this logic onto women - this is the key mistake.

....And Yes. 99% of men simp.
There’s a difference between simping and flirting with women you know you won’t smash though. In fact it’s the opposite, I flirt with women who I know dig me just to tease them and keep them interested without having any intention of starting something with them. You probably have more options than you think, so exploit a few of them for your own ends. Take a message from Major League Baseball: It’s not cheating if the other team is doing it too. It’s just leveling the playing field.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would I flirt with a woman I'm not attracted to? I have no use for a woman I'm not attracted to and I don't want to be anywhere near her.
Having women be attracted to you is actually useful because it makes it seem like you are in high demand. If a woman sees another girl totally hooked on a guy, she will be much more likely to also want that guy. After all, if he is refusing that girl, he must have standards, right? He must be pretty hard to get, right? Women love a challenge when they have dozens of men available at their fingertips all the time.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The better solution is to have multiple women who you're attracted to, simping over you. You get the same effect of social-proofing, and you also enjoy the company of the women who are chasing you.

Unattractive women are an utter pain to be around.
And attractive women who have no attraction to you are even worse.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they don't regard themselves as worthy of more, they literally believe that the bad behavior they receive is deserved.

The reason they end up with such low self-esteem is usually from not being shown much love when growing up or worse, being treated like sh!t by family. Often this has happened for so long or from such an early age that they're not even aware of how negatively they view themselves, the beliefs are subconscious and the behavior is habitual. This persists long after they're out of the environment that caused it because it's so ingrained in their brain.

It can be fixed, but it's not as simple as telling them they're worthy. It's a few words against many years, sometimes decades of conditioning and negative firsthand experience telling them otherwise.

I was in that category, that's how I know. It's obviously very difficult for someone without this type of background to understand just how badly it twists the mind.
This is the general thesis of the book "no more mr nice guy". Door mats are usually from dysfunctional families.