Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Doorknob" nipples caused by puberty....

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have these "doorknob" nipples. (not literally, its just a joke that my freind told me that my nipples look like). Supposedly they are cause by puberty, I learned about it in school once. Supposedly they get swollen and really soft and they are supposed to go away after puberty. Only like 2 out of 5 men get this so Im not the only one. Well, Im 17 rite now and Ive had this for ATLEAST THREE damn years, maybe more! ITs really embarrasing. I have a big build but these damn nipples are fukin killing me! These 2 girls that are best freinds or whatever made up a nickname for me. Guess what it is? TITTY! If they see me they proceed to scream out TITTY!! and laugh at their own joke and if one of the gets a chance to they try to grab them. LOL IM SERIOUS!

But after a while I started acting cold with them so they made a new nickname for me called "ICEMAN". I like it better, but its not so good cuz now Im seen as cold and distant. They still sometimes call me titty but not as often.

The question here is, how the hell do I get rid of these damn things?? Ive been doing chest exercises fora while now, and my chest is getting bigger but the nipples make them look ackward.

I know this is silly but this is serious because I know i aint the only one!

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like ***** tits!!!!!! Go see your doc. and see if they really are!!! If they tell him you want a script for anti estrogens...

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn dude, you need better friends. It's probably not that big of a deal.. They're just giving you sh!t.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is fairly common during puberty and usually passes but take Marqzal's advice and see your doc anyway.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, u do kno iceman is the nickname of a mafia hitman wo's spending life imprisonment for 100+ murders- he's called that cos he used to put his victims in a freezer and dump them a year or two later to confuse the police to when the time of death was.

I hope their not making a reference to ur homicidal tendancies:confused:.

Fvuk if you had homicidal tendancies I doubt they'd call you "titties".

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh my God theres a fvcking website dedicated to this sh1t!? This is the answer rite here man thanks JJNYC. At first I thouht u were joking but I clicked on it and realized that u werent.

I think I might get surgery for this. My dad told me long time ago that he would take me to the doctor to get this surgery. He knows poeple that have had it. They just make a small little slit under the nipple and take all the excess "sh1t" thats in there.

U know CloudUK I heard of that mafian hitman guy.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good grief man, this is off topic but you need to lighten up. I would have said something like "You grab mine and I'll return the favor" if they tried to grab mine.

Toke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got that from grade 9 until just recently (just finished up year one of high school).

I used to be quite heavy, I always thought that had something to do with it. They stuck out a fair bit, I was so self conscious, I always wore thick clothing.

Glad to say I grew out of that... ****, puberty sucked!

Player69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get them pierced, go by the name of tittie, and accept guifts and sexual offers from chicks all around. They can fondle them if you can fondle theirs. :D