"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Don't Use ****y & Funny Until You're Ready!!

catch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
birmingham, uk
have you ever read about nlp???

its a form of psychology that is most usefull in this situation.
c&f is the frame of mind that your in, not a bunch of things to say, nlp can help you reach this mind set. put you in controll over your emotions ,
you can littrally controlle your frame of mind wether its funny confident creative happy ****y or whatever.

take some time to learn about yourself, your mind and you can improve your personality.
ANCHORS.. is apart of nlp that helps you to anchor a particular mindset, allowing you to turn a cirtain mindset on and off.. honestly its truly a benefit if your having trouble with the way you feel..
check out some sites, you can go to google and just type in nlp..
its a great help
catch
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
1
I think that PalmerTheCharmer is not discouraging practice at all with his thread. He says that you ony get C&F to work properly if you have the right attitude. I think he is right, we all know that you cannot make it work if you are not sure of what you are doing.
 

PalmerTheCharmer

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
UK
Yea, thanks slipstreamer that is what I was talking about. I definitely advocate practising and perfecting stuff like this for sure, but with C&F its all about the mindset. If you are insecure or have self-doubt, you cannot possibly pull it off very well at all. You must first enter the right frame of mind by boosting your self-image and confidence before you can attempt to do it properly.

And catch, thanks a lot for that info. I will certainly check that out when I get a bit of time.

;)
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
I think the core of this tip is good and can be summarized as this (which disciple also mentioned): C&F is an attitude, not a technique.

In my own case I was already a bit C&F with my friends and family, and I just realized I could do it with women as well because I just needed to stop worrying about what they thought of me. I admit I still think conciously about it now and then, but overall it is natural and so far it has worked great for me. One thing that helps is my confidence is pretty high so I certainly don't have to fake the ****y part.

To help you guys turn this into an attitude, I'm cutting and pasting part of a post I made in the Mature Man forum:

How would you act if you knew, without any doubt, that the woman you were talking to wanted you badly, but you weren't quite sure if she was your type?

I can tell you: you would be relaxed, you would tease her and have fun, you would ask her qualifying questions to see if she is your type, and you wouldn't worry what she was thinking about you, because you already know she just loves you.

That is essentially the C&F attitude.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top