Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't Use Scales!

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an assignment for you:

Walk up to that HB9.8426 in your class (or at your job) that you've been stalking and creeping out for the last three months and try to start a conversation. You'll probably stop midway out of sheer fear. And that's ok; she's a lost cause anyway. The point is that I want you take inventory of your emotional state. You'll probably feel nervous and flustered. You know why? Because three months ago, she wasn't an HB9.8426. She was a woman. She became a HB9.8426 only when YOU ANOINTED HER AS ONE.

Try it with an HB7.5 and see if you feel the same way. You most likely won't.

By calling someone an HB-whatever, you bring credence to "social hierarchy" that you are supposedly so hell-bent on overcoming. Scales do not quantify a woman's level of attractiveness, or anything else about her. Instead, they quantify your own level of supplication towards her. Simply stated, calling her a 9.2 is equivalent to calling yourself a 1.8. By labeling her a 10, you label yourself a 0.

Are you a zero?

If not, stop bringing credence to any self-deprecation by using scales to describe women in your language. If a woman is attractive, she is simply attractive. If not, she is simply not. Ten years ago I was only attracted to thin girls, now I like all kinds of girls; thin and thick. It wasn't a case of me lowering my standards, but instead challenging those standards, learning more about myself and what I favorably respond to. And no, this not a regurgitation of "Stick to your league" either. Leagues are based on misdirected standards and I want us to get to the point where we take the standards we have for women and redirect them toward ourselves where they belong.

Men and women are not "polar opposites". They are individuals. Stop trying to quantify something that cannot be quantified. If you see an attractive woman with a six-pack stomach, treat her like you'd treat an attractive woman with a slight pudge.

How can that be done? Simple. Both women are attractive. Abs are irrelevant. For some reason, you feel attracted to both women simply because.

Explore every possibility. Taste every flavor. Throw away your scales and standards and mack on.

Last edited:

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Bump Bump Bump!

Good post.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. However I'm surprised no one has commented on the "polar opposites" part of the post...:rolleyes:

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you meant by that so I didn't give a comment.

Every woman is an individual...every woman has some good thing about her so you're right it's best to not use scales. If scales are used the goodness of a woman will be overlooked.